Chapter 6:"Your Mine"

Kimberly's POV
I opened my eyes, the second I opened up my eyes I felt a strong pain on my shoulder and started to scream and then Daniel came in my room with a fritened look on his face and sighed and said what happend then he saw the blood dripping down my shoulder and left the room and I felt like I had no hope. He came back in the room with a blood red bra and underwear and had the key and told me be quite if you want to shower then I shut my mouth and he unlocked me and carried me in his arms, and i had my clean bra and underwear in my hands.He took me to a room and told me as quite as he can,this is my room there is a bathroom and your going to shower here ok, but don't tell Chris ok.Then I nodded my head and I ran into the bathroom and told him and my clothes then he told me ill buy some wile you shower,When was the last time you showerd I answerd a month ago then a tear rolled down my cheek and I said Chris won't even let me shower then Daniel said well go shower before you stink up my room then I close the door.After,I took of my clothes and the pain from my shoulder was so painful,painful like a thousand knifes cuting into you.I tried to read it in the mirroir but it was filled with blood I was not able to read it I turned on the water and there was no shampoo just men shampoo so I got a towel and rapped it around my body and opened the door but Daniel was gone, but there was a note that said "You can use my shampoo :)" then I smiled and unraped the towel and entered the shower I washed my hair with one hand then I started humming,and washed my shoulder so it wouldn't get infected,but it burned and I squealed of pain then I washed all my body then I stepped out of the bath.i saw all the water,it was mixed with my blood then I quickly looked at the mirror to see my shoulder and it said, your mine... Then it started to bleed more when the pain went away for a sec or two then I wrapped a bandage around my shoulder then I put on my bra and underwear and put a towel around me.Then I walked out of the bathroom and smiled because I was fresh and clean then I saw Daniel.
Daniel's POV
I saw Kimberly and I handed her the clothes I bought,which were a pair of shorts and a shirt that said #Swag. Then she huged me and kissed me and I kissed her back and we started to make out and she pushed me into the bed and I smiled and she smiled back then I took off my shirt and we started to kiss for 7 secs more, but then Chris says I'm home then she puts on her shirt and her short on then she tosses the towel into the restroom.Then I grab her hand then I whisper wait at the stairs ill distract him so you can go into your room then she responds which one is my room then I say do you rember when I was carring you- then she says no,but i'll try to figure it out.Then I kiss her lips and she huges me and I said once your in the room ill lock you up then she says what happens if we fail and he catches us then I say I can't take of you alone and I won't be trusted, and watch out because Jack is downstairs he was here the whole time. she says ok and waits at the stairs and I tell her the key word is lets go to the living room then I run down stairs
Kimberly's POV
Daniel gose down stairs and he says Yo!Then Chris says yo,how's Kimberly was she a good girl?then Daniel says Yes she was,Let's go to the living room. That's my que so I tip towed down the stairs and Chris says what do you think dad?then Jack said she screamed amor.While I tried to rember were is my room then I bumped into Chris's dad Jack then he yells well speak of the devil look what we have here, Chris I found something that Daniel will have to explian.Then Chris came and said DANIEL!!!and I was frightened and then Jack holds me up and puts me on his shoulder and I bit is neck then I run behind Chris and kick his Balls then Chris was in pain then I spit at him and said emagine that pain on your shoulder all day but 100 times worse you Ass whole when Daniel said are you done then I said no then I walk up to jack then I say Fuck You and I was about to kick him but Daniel stoped me and then put me up his shoulder and i hug him and he said that's it come on then takes me into my room then I start to cry then Daniel tells me you just started war with them they are going to be worse with you now... Then he locks me up and kisses my head and leaves the room and I think to my self what have I done.....