•Info•

Hello. Is it me your looking for? Lol, I'm sorry! So in this story I'm planing to make at least 2 or 3 books and maybe another book, the other book will be more of a update on what's happening on each characters life. But on the second and (maybe) third book I'll do a good end, bad end, sweet end and super sweet end for each character.

I don't own Assassination Classroom season 1 + 2, it all belongs to Yūsei Matsui. Except my character Nao Yamaguchi.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoy this book!!

Don't forget to: Vote. Comment. Share. Follow me. (I'm in the #foreveralone)

💚💙❤️💛💜💚💙❤️💛💜💚💙💛💜💚💙❤️💛💜💚💙❤️💛💜💚💙

~Jezebel~

___________________________

Rōmaji ~ Nao Yamaguchi

Kanji ~ ナオ          山口
              (Nao)     (Yamaguchi)

Sign ~ Libra

Birthday ~ September 22nd

Age ~ 15 years old

Status ~ Alive

Ethnicity ~ Japanese

Blood Type ~ A+

Gender ~ Female

Height ~ 165 cm (5'6.5")

Weight ~ 44 kg (97 lbs)

Eye Colour ~ Ocean Blue

Hair Colour ~ Pink/Blonde

Occupation ~ 3rd year junior high student

Affiliation ~ The Yamaguchi Family

Relatives ~

Eisuke Yamaguchi (father)

Sakura Yamaguchi (mother)

Tadaomi Karasuma (uncle)

Ai Yamaguchi (younger sister)

Favourite Food ~ none (she loves food)

Hobbies ~ photography, cooking & baking

Personality ~ Nao is very quiet, and she rarely speaks or smiles. Although this can also be seen as being shy, this may not truly be the case, as shown when she displays her feelings for her friends, albeit with very simple actions. Whenever she does speak or smile, the people around her are immediately surprised. Nao can also be very innocent or naive, but she is very honest with her feelings, such as when she noticed that she was in love and immediately accepted it. Despite this acceptance, she is unable to tell him what she wants from him or how she feels because she has trouble communicating her thoughts to others. However, she is dense when it comes to other peoples feelings for her and so they have to say "I like you" clearly so she understands. Plus she's oblivious to her cute moments.

But when her friends are in trouble she immediately becomes worried and will do anything to anyone who gets in her way, making her a true loyal, brave, trustworthy and selfless friend. She cares deeply about people's feelings so when she rejects the people who confess to her she does it in the nicest way possible (still making them fall for her more). Also she has this weird aura to make people fall for her without her knowing it.