The amusement park

This book is about Adam and his thirteen year old daughter April, and how her life turn upside down when her dad disappeared. I hope you'll like this book.

~GlitterGlambert~

April's: POV

The 31th of October, year 2015 

"Excuse me, but could I have your autograph?" asked a girl nervously. "Of course sweetie." said Adam, and signed her book. "Thank you so much!" she replied and left us.

Adam smiled and we went through two huge dark gates, that led into the amusement park. The whole park was decorating with pumpkins, scarecrows, ghosts and lots of other things. Even though it was a lot of people, it was hardly anyone who recognized us.

When we went into a candy store. they played Ghost Town on the radio. I have lost count of how many times, I had been watching the music video. I love dad's new album the original high so much.

"Thanks dad for taking me here, I really appreciate it." I said, when we came out again. "I'm glad that you like it, I'm a bit ashamed that I have to work so much." replied Adam. "You have a wonderful job, and you've come so far, and we're Glamberts are proud of you." I said and smiled.

After two hours, it was time to return home, dad had an early interview tomorrow, and I would be with my godfather Tommy the whole day. I had no idea that none of it would happen.

Suddenly all the lights went off, and people started to screaming. Dad took my hand, and we started to run. Among the shadows I saw dark creatures, and they stared at us with glowed eyes.

I don't know how long I had been running, but in the end I was at home, but my dad wasn't with me. My body was filled with panic, what if they had taken him?

Don't think like that, dad will be home soon, he'd never leave me. It's enough that one person left us. I thought, and jumped at the sound of the doorbell. I opened the door, and outside stood two police. "Are you April Lambert?" asked a woman. "Yes, and do you know where my dad is?" I asked hopefully. "A attack broke out at the amusement park, and many are injured and we don't know where he is." said the man slowly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked worried. The police man was silent for a while, and didn't know how he would say it. "He's missing, there's no trace of him, and we have no choice but to place you in a foster family." said the woman. "My dad is not missing, and I don't want to live with a foster family." I shouted before everything went black, and I fell to the floor.

Oh no, poor April and Adam, I wonder which person April mean that has left them. I hope you liked this first chapter of my new book.

~GlitterGlambert~