Important question...

And much more answer.

The day was 22nd May, 2017. Monday- so we went to the school as usual. But this wasn't normal school day. The most beautiful girl in the world had a birthday. You can easily guess that I write about Jeanette ;)
So, in the school everybody consisted Jeanette birthday wishes. I bought her a present- very pretty clothes she like and gold bracelet. I gave her the present. She hugged and kissed me. She didn't know (then me too) that we will be today even happier.
We came back home. I wanted to talk with Jeanette about... getting... married. "But I'm too shy to ask her out!" I thought. "No you aren't. Just do it and be happy forever!" My second half thought. Even if I said then "Jeanette, ...", the doorbell rang. And Jeanette had to go to the fans. I was going with her too. If someone even tried to kiss my Jeanette... But no one has tried. Luckily... 
We did homework for tomorrow. Alvin went with Brittany to the party. Jeanette said to me: "Great! Alvin will no more interrupt us. I want to be alone with you, Simon." Wow! I didn't think she feels this day was going to be special! But I hadn't to reply her- I just kissed her.
It came 10 o'clock. I wrote to Alvin to ask, when he'll be back. A bit later, my phone rang. Alvin texted: "not today. tell dave we will b 2morrow at school" I told about this Jeanette. She said: "Brilliant! We have all night...". Theo and Ellie were already sleeping.
So I told Jeanette that she must go out of our room for moment. And I began the arrangements to "tge most important question in life". I had a ring with purple stone, flowers and crown for Jeanette. So I could tell Jeanette that she can come in.
She did so, and provably knew what I'm going to say. "Simon! I love you!" She said. And I went to her with flowers. "You didn't have to..." said my girlfriend and didn't end because I kissed her. Later I took the ring and crown and went again to Jeanette. WhileI was getting the ring into Jeanette's finger and putting the crown on her beautiful hair, I said (not without jitters) "Do... you w-want... to b-b-be..." I hadn't to end. Jeanette replied: "Of course yes, Simon! I love you and no one else! " and we hugged and kissed. I don't know how long we were lasting so, but these were the most joyful moments in my life.
Later I remember only that we moved to the bed, and Jeanette said: "No one never did and no one never will do for me so brilliant birthday present, Simon".
I will never forget this day.