In The Park

So sorry guys really short chapter

Enjoy

Tess pov

So we were walking on the park like normally people do, will just told me a great idea about a park were only Nephilim and downwolders with good intentions can be.

" it is teh most stupid idea you ever had"

" oh please , someone , someday is gonna built it"

" oh cmon , thats never gonna happen"

" you know, Im always right, thats gonna happend someday, and my great great great great grandson and his truelove , their gonna be there learning how to fight"

" yeah, of course"

" I am right!! Like when no one belived in the demoniatic sickness , just me! And I was right"

"And when you say ducks are evil creatures?!"

"Cmon you know-"

"I know, I know, never trust a duck"

" exactly"

" oh, I love you Will, forever"

"Not even death made me stop loving you"

I was decided to forget about Will dying whole thing, I was doing great. But he had to mencion it.He was hugging me tightly but after the 8 sad word he said I apart. He saw my sad face and kissed me.

" sorry" he said breaking the kiss

"Why are you sorry, I am the one who is making all this drama, Excuse me Mr. Herondale."

I said trying to make him lauhg. Then , after the small laugh that scaped his mouth he hugged me. It was a perfect hug it was only me and him , and the silence

Silence

Silence

A scream

"What the hell, Will are you ok?!"

"The- theres. A a a ad- aduck . A wiiiild duck!"

" come on lets get you out of here , Will" then he gave her his seraph blade that he almost throwed to the little duck.

"Fine"