Chapter 28

I woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. I'd had a nightmare. I was breathing hard. I nuged Zak.

Me-Z-z-zak....

He mumbled then woke up. I'd started crying.

Zak-Sweetie, what is it?

He pulled me close to him.

Me-I-I had a-a bad dr-dream.

I cried even more. He held me tighter.

Zak-Shh baby. I'm here. Nothing is going to hurt you.

I started to calm down some. Zak laid me back down and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I feel back asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I looked terrible. My eyes had dark circles underneath them. I washed my face then stepped into the shower. After that I got out and dried off. I fixed and blow dried my hair. I put on some leggings, sweatshirt, and uggs. Then I walked into my office. I called my assistant and told her to bring me some breakfast from McDonald's. After that I started to edit my vlog from yesterday. About an hour later I'd finished editing and eating. I  walked downstairs and found Zak crashed on the couch.

Me-Hey baby.

I ruffled his hair and chuckled. He looked at me.

Zak-Hi love.

I smiled.

Me-Scoot over.

He scooted over and I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

Zak-Have you been editing?

Me-Yes.

He chuckled.

Zak-Cool.

Me-I guess.

I sighed.

Zak-Is there something wrong?

Me-No it's just. I'm getting tired of editing videos, I mean I love doing YouTube but I just edit way to much. I never get to spend that much time with you.

I looked at him.

Zak-Why don't you just take a break from vlogs and just do collabs?

Me-I guess I could do that.

I laid back in his arms. I buried my face in his neck. He smelled really good.

Me-You smell nice.

He chuckled.

Zak-Thanks.

Me-Welcome.

I looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me.

Zak-What?

Me-Nothing.

He laughed and gave me a quick kiss.

Me-I love you.

Zak-I love you too.

Hey Guys! Sorry for creating such short chapters :( I don't know what to put sometimes. :p Hope you understand. Love you all! :-*

http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_28/set?id=105323684&lid=2778109