One-Shot.

My first attempt to write on a subject i'm not at all familiar with, please don't judge too harshly, but criticism is encouraged! It's kind of spoiler-ish btw.

There was a flash of light, and then nothingness. Just darkness. "I Love You." Percy was confused and afraid, but Annabeth's sweet voice echoed through his body, filling his heart with confidence! All the pain and discomfort left him, and, for a few seconds, Percy felt as if he couldn't be any happier. But that ended when a sickening cracking noise replaced his lover's voice and furious pain too a hold of his body. The son of Poseidon got up, panting, after what seemed like an eternity, he quickly looked around only to notice he and Annabeth were in a dark and damp place that reeked of death and rot. Speaking of his Wise Girl, she was just getting up, the both of them were covered in ash, dust, and blood. Yep, they received a lot of cuts-- Percy even possessed a large one that started from the right of his chin, on his right cheek and moved upwards, only to end a bit higher than his mouth. The boy uncapped Riptide to help himself with a better view of their surroundings using the glow of the Celestial Bronze Sword. Suddenly, a shadow slipped by! It wasn't large and imposing and did not degage an horrible aura, but what else could it be but a monster? Swiftly, the beast began pushing on them when its green scaly tail hit Annabeth who was sent flying deeper into the darkness. stupid broken ankle! Percy thought, placing his bright green eyes back on the monster before calling out to her; "Annabeth, are you alright?!" The response he got satisfied him well enough, a groan and a low "m'fine." Percy gasped for air when the creature tackled him in the opposite direction of which his Wise Girl was pushed. It could've easily killed them by now, so why not? Was the monster's only goal to separate them? Of course, he dropped his sword out of surprise. Good job Percy. He could not see the sureoundings but when Perseus felt something drop in his jean's pocket he began to wonder just how fast that thing went, he had to act quick or they'd be separated again, he promised her! The boy's hand instinctively reached for his pocket and managed to uncap the pen while still being pushed, the blade transpierced his jeans and dug into the monster's skull, causing it to evaporate in black smoke and ashes. The momentum threw our protagonist backwards, causing him to roll and add a few more bruised to his back as well as a twisted left wrist. Aoutch. The son of the sea groaned in pain as he somehow managed to stand up, his head was spinning, resulting in the boy's anger beingg fueled as his sense of orientation was now messed up. He cursed in ancient greek and a familiar figure advanced from the shadows with a smirk. Well, what seemed to be one at least. And this was certainly not a face Perseus wished to see, now or ever. His gaze, now darkened by rage, despair, and hatred, was fixated upon the ex-best mortal weaver as he advanced towards her. "Come, child! Come and meet your fate, the pesky daughter of that idiot Athena shal join you soon!" The mention of Annabeth was enough to get his blood boiling, without a second thought, he answered her demands and took a swing at her with his glowing sword.

[BC] [——————]

A loud laugh echoed in the large room, breaking the deadly silence in which the gods' throne room was placed upon because of anticipation concerning the fight of Arachne and Percy Jackson, the savior of Olympus. It was Ares, the god of war, that broke the said silence with his laughter. "Of course," The strong man began, "The boy that scarred a god such as myself could never lose to a weakling like Arachne!" Although he did not like to admit the fact that Perseus Jackson had landed a hit on him when he was twelve, this was a special occasion, he was proud. Athena was pleased, both by the fact that her daughter's boyfriend survived, but also that the no-good spider was in a dire situation. Next came Poseidon's smirk, and one of Zeus' rare chuckles. Adding to the animation caused by Ares, a handsome blonde god whose smile was as beight as the sun lightly punched his sister, Artemis, in the arm. "I told you, i told you!" Seven hells, was he immature, the concerned goddess thought, she did not especially like the son of Poseidon for obvious reasons, but she respected him and fought off a smile when the actions happening on the other side of the Iris Message unfolded beyond their eyes. All the talking stopped when the king of the gods and ruler of the Sky rose a hand up to silence them. "Let us spectate further occurances, the battle is not yet won."
Percy stood from all his height, his left foot on top of the woman's pale face as if to hold her down. He had an unsettling look to him, his usually-bright green gaze was now cold and and merciless, as if filled with emptiness whereas they would usually reflect his emotions, that now varied a lot between that of hate and and that of despair. The tip of his blade was located just by the side of her bare neck as Arachne attempted to beg for her ridiculous existence. "I will lead you to her- the girl, the exit! I'll get you ou--" but her screams of distress turned into a chocked plead as Anaklusmos pierced her throat, causing the monster to explode in a storm of dust and smoke, enveloping the glowing sword. "Silence." Of course, she was already gone, so those words were seemingly directed towards the boy's conscience, telling him that it was wrong, that he should have listened to at least where he should have went-- but Percy's heart was yelling otherwise, it was telling him to slay them. All of them. A cold wind bearer of bad news caused his torn and dusted clothes to bristle, exposing the cuts he had all over his tanned body. About the entirety of the gods exploded in cheers, all, but the prideful ones and Poseidon. No, you would think that he would be smiling and cheering, nah. The god ruling over the oceans simply squinted and stared at his boy, scratching his own chin as his own green eyes stared at Percy's, they seemed different. Suddenly, the Iris message switched to Annabeth, pulling the god out of his observation.