Suspicion Rises

"Harley Quinn, you little bit---"

"Listen, Red. Before you get angry at me, I just want you to know that I hesitated and that was all I could think of!"

"You told your husband that I'm pregnant with Harvey's kid? What the hell, Harley?"

"Look, I know ya must be angry, but it was either I said that....or told him the truth."

"And what exactly is the truth?"

"....I'm pregnant...."

"Harley, you're not being---"

"Yes I am, okay!? And if you tell anybody, I am never talking to you again!"

"Geezus. How long are you--"

"So far I'm one month in. Mistah J is constantly asking if I'm okay. I feel like he's suspecting something."

"You should tell him before it's too late, Harl. But congrats!"

"Thanks, Ivy. It's like I'm repeating myself from last time.
Anyway, I better go."

"Me too. Harvey's at the door."

"Wait, you and Harvey? I thought ----"

"Nope, we're together."

"Geez, Good luck with that! Bye."

"Bye, Harley"
-----------------------
Putting down the phone with relief, Harley slowly walked down to the kitchen, retrieving three pots of he favourite chocolate pudding.
"This stuff is so good." Harley murmured to herself, trotting upstairs with the food in her hands, before being stopped in her tracks.
Joker stepped in front of her on the staircase, eyeing the food.
"And why precisely would you be carrying three chocolate pudding pots?" He asked, grabbing her arm.

Gulping, Harley spoke lightly, "Ah, ya know. I'm hungry!" She finished, hastily running past her husband's barrier and making her way into the bedroom.

"Haaaarleeey!" Joker shouted, still on the staircase, "I'm not finished talking to you!"
She stuffed the food into her cabinet draw, walking back to her annoyed husband, who waited patiently outside the room.

"Hey, Mistah J!" She squawked, hugging him and smiling. If anything, she had to pretend to be happy to stop him suspecting things.
"Sweets, are you sure there's nothing wrong?" He worriedly asked, placing a hand on her shoulder and levelling himself with her.
Harley politely nodded, kissing him on the lips and running back to the bedroom.
Joker shook his head and walked off, "She's a good kid."

"Oh, crap. I'm outta pudding!" Harley moaned, dragging herself down the kitchen and retrieving a few more small pots.
Watching her every move with cautiousness, Joker squinted his eyes. "She's gotta be pretty hungry to want to eat all of that." He mumbled, looking back to the television.

And this was all just the beginning of a rather interesting ride.
The exact same eating patterns would happen for weeks on end, before a not-so-fantastic event occurred...