The 3600 second

Am i just dreaming right now ? Somebody please punch my face . Is this just a dream ? Oh my god! , his look ! Really exactly like him !!

" Are you ok miss "

What ! Did he just spoke ? It Means , he is not her delusion instead he is really him !! . Hah ! I think i'm dreaming right now . God , please don't wake me up now .

" Hello , are you still here ?"

He waved his hand in front of her face but she didn't give any responds . So , he took out his iPhone.

" Hello , please come here immediately , there is a sick girl need to the hospital as soon as pos-"

" W-wait  stop it! I'm not sick ! I'm just confused , what are you doing here ? Aren't you suppossed to be d-dead? "

"Whoa whoa hold on . You wanna say that i'm Portgas D. Ace that suddenly lost in this real world ? If you think that i'm sorry you were wrong . I'm just a normal human without any super powers or what we called it ? Ah yes , devil fruit . So you got it ? " Explain him to Euphelia but he can see her face full of question marks .

Euphelia sigh . " I'm sorry i just watched that episode recently so , you know . Need times to move on ." Ok actually she ashamed to herself . Hah !what did she done ! He must be think that she is forever alone fan !

" i'm sorry about that . I hope you can overcome it . Just wanna say , is that worth what are you grieve for? "

Euphelia stared his eyes . She Feels wanna punch right to his face .
How rude ! Who do you think she is . But , when she stared at him too long , her intension to punch him just faded away . Instead , she needs a moment .

Somehow that guy understand what beyond her stare . He took out something from his pocket . " Here , take this "

"what's this ? " she takes a look at the ticket . " Fun Fair ticket ? "

" Yup ! I will take you there as return , i need you to help me about this town . Besides , you need serious help to forget Ace and-"

" I will accept this " yup she accept it without think first . But hello ! Hang out with this guy just like she hangs out with PORTGAS D. ACE !! How can she miss this chance!

" Ok , good ! Let's go . "

The street they bumped into is not so far from the Fun Fair. When they arrived , tha place was so happening and Euphelia became thrilled .

" It's been a long time i'm not been here . I used to go here often when i was a kid . " said Euphelia excitely .

" Really , it means you live in this town right? " asked that guy

" Yup . I know people here well since this town is just a small town so , what bring you here ? I never seen you before . "

"Well , i just moved here yesteday due to my dad'a job and don't ask me who is my dad becauae my dad just a normal human and not Gol D. Roger ." Said that guy and glared at Euphelia .

" What , i dont even ask excuse me ! " Urgh this guy .

They walked down the main road and see a large roller coaster.

" Hey let's ride this ! " said Euphelia

" No "

" Please !! "

"No and No ! "

"Oh come on , Ace that i know was someone who loved advanture ! "

" Unfortunately i'm not him . But we can do something else . Look . Ferris wheel . Girls loved it right ? Let's go "

" The queue is so long ! I dont care , i wanna ride roller coaster . If you still dont want , find by me . I can go alone " said Euphelia with sulky tone.

" Ok ok we ride together ok Euphelia ? " he persuaded her .

" Yes ! " her face back to cheerful and that guy . He just prepared himself to scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

" wohooo that was so fun ! Let's ride for second round ! "

" What !! Second round! Are you crazy ? Where you put your brain ? In your tummy ? " shock that guy . This girl is really crazy . He got vomit during the ride . He hopes no one noticed it .

" i'm just joking hah ! You're so funny . Ok let's do something else and i promise we will do the games that will not let you vomit again " Euphelia giggled

Crap , she noticed it .

So , they enjoy having all the games untill dawn . They sat on a bench which they can see the sun set .

" Hey , thanks for brought me here . I really enjoy here . Hope we can go here again . But , come to think , we still not introduce each other right ? " asked Euphelia

" I'm glad to see you happy  back Euphelia . So , my mission accomplished . " He smiled at her .

" What do you mea- wait a sec , you know my name . I never tell you yet my name . ? Who are you ? "

"The times up . I hope for 3600 second we spent together can help you to move on . "

Euphelia's vision suddenly become fading .

" Oh my god , dont tell me you are ! " She cant continued her words .why now she realized it

That guy smile at her which make Euphelia's eyes tearing . Without think first , she hugged him .

"Please dont leave . Stay here with me !"

" Remember this , no matter what happen . Stay strong and keep moving forward . Be the light in the darkness . You wanna be a doctor right ? Chase that noble dream . I know you can do it "He pats Euphelia's head .

Her vission become dark .

" Be strong "

"Be the light in the darkness "

" Chase Your dream "

" Dont ever give up "

To be continued

------------------------------

Sorry for took a long time to update . Grammar error ? Do tell me . Thank you.