dark enough

"Hi my name is Britt I don't talk much and i won't talk to you" i say to the class.

I got done interducing my self in front of the class i sat down and everyone just watched me i knew they would im new but im not looking for any friends here. The class started and it was boring just like i knew it would be. I'm a freshmen this year and god do you know this sucks. I just slept threw most classes they didn't say anything to me then lunch came around i sat down and ate only the grapes that's when this girl walks up to me and and sits down i just ignored her.

"hey Britt" she says.

"..." i didn't reply but i just kept looking at her.

"why are you not talking to me"she asked.

".." i shrugged my shoulders becausethere isn't a answer

"seriously"she says getting annoyed. 

"hey"i finally say annoyed .

"my name is Haley"she says.

"hi haley you obviously didn't hear me when i said i wasn't going to talk to anyone"i say to her.

"i thought you was joking"she says.

"nope completely serious but i guess ill be your friend"i say.

"yay"she said

          we finished talking and the bell rang to go home. i got on the bus and there was this girl who  looked like she was fourth grade she sat with me and i could help talk to her and her name was rose and we ended up being friends. i got home and that's when i changed to strong to depressed i got to my room and locked the door and grabbed my knife and started to cut my thighs the cuts represents the friends that i have made today i only cut my self two times this time. I ended up not bleeding as much that i thought i was. I got up and toke a shower yes the open scares and the water hurt but that was ok.

           After the shower, i went and got dressed:

                                                             (whats shes wearing)

I decided to go to the mall and watch a movie or something i went and saw a old friend there. He saw me and walked up to mr .

"hey there Britt"he says 

"hey tod"i say back. 

"whats going on"he asked.

"just gonna see a movie"i replied

"what movie?" he asked.

"mama"i say.

"same wanna watch it with me"he asks.

"sure"i say.

~a few hours later~

         I'm home and cut my self two more times. i felt tired that's when i fell asleep.

thanks for reading hope you keep reading it

 stay bitchy