CHAPTER 1

"Ahhhh...I was so sleepy,i think i should sleep now.WAIT! I need to put some cream on my face."Abigail exclaimed.So she put some cream on her face and go to sleep,but someone calling her.

     "Pssstt.. Pssstt..."call her with softly strange voice."Huh!Who are there,who are you? I-i will fi-fight you!"Abigail said reacted.So then Abigail didn't notice who is it."Come Abigail,Come.I'am here at the mirror."
Abigail went to the mirror and checked who are there,but..."Aaahhh!
Help me,help me!"But then Abigail took or seen who are the person who calling her,that was a young lady or we can say a ghost.The ghost scratched her face with blood.

     "Huuuuhhhh...."Abigail wake with bad reaction."Is that all a dream?! Ohhhh,i thought that was all a real happening"She said."Abigail,come let's eat breakfast,wash your face first."Her mom call.Abigail do what does her mom told."Mom,what is our meal?"She said"It's bacon and eggs."Her mom replied."Oh mom,that meal is yummy,thanks mom." "Your Welcome!"

     Abigail was in her school/class and it was their break"Ma'am,can i go to the comfort room?"She asked"You always saying that,Ok,you may go"The teacher replied.

    When Abigail is in the comfort room she started to look to the mirror and she saw a lady behind her and she scream loudly"Who are you,are you a ghost again? Is this real,answer me! Why you are always behind me,beside me? Do you need a lawyer,i'll help you,do you have any problem to solve? Please answer me!"
"I do not need a lawyer,i just need you.We need to take your heart and eat yours,we are not a zombie,our Lord told to us that our food are just a heart only not others."She replied.
"Then,why you choose me,do you have problem?"

     "I have,but,my problem is you!" "Why me?!"
"My problem about you is,..."She slowly talks."What,why you can not say?"She replied reactly."Is...you are my...sister." "What,Mary Anne"she reacted."Yes,it was me,Mary Anne!"
So long they talk but Mary Anne look to Abigail like a killer."Why?"she asked and walking backward."You kill me,you plan to kill me Abigail,Why!"
"I did not,you just did not come home for our dinner and mom worry about you,it was all your fault,mom think too that i bully you and kill you! It was my embarassing momment i had."She explained with anger."You sucks! I hear your plan not just your plan it was your group's plan,you tell them to kill me 'cause we take quarell last night and you are just jealous to me 'cause your crush have a crush to me,it was a very small problem,you are just jealous,and you try to kill me?"Abigail ran to her class and start to cry,she did not notice that her group really try to kill her young sister.

     "Abigail,why are you crying?"Asked the teacher."I just sa-saw a lady be-behind me and i ra-ran 'cause i was sca-scared,and,i-i slipped down."
The teacher understand the problem and bring her in the clinic.Abigail was just fine,but,she can not walk in 2 days."SUCKS!"Abigail shouted.

     When Abigail come home,she asked to her mom..."Mom,did i kill my sister?"She asked."No,why baby,why!"
She replied."Just nothing,it was just nothing,mom" "Ok,then why you are asking that?" "I just...i just got sleep  at my class before i came home and,my dream said that i kill mi sister,Mary Anne..."she replied unhonestly."Ok,let us have a dinner.But,just be carefull next time." "Ok,mom"

     When next morning came. "Mom,does my teacher tell already what happen.Sorry,i didn't tell you already..."she said with low voice.
"Yes! Why did you did not tell me already"She replied with angerness.
Abigail think that why the nurse can
tell that she can not walk but she just tell to her teacher a lie.She ran and go
upstairs and went to her room,she think and think and she dicided to not go to school first and think again a short idea or sentence that she will be
absent in 2 days 'cause of her foot and
just a lie.

Thanks for reading!
READ MY CHAPTER 2 STORY...
THANKS!