Back to Normal

Dani’s POV

Who the fuck is Harry talking to?

Harry a little while ago ran through toe crowd and is now talking to someone “Oi Louis Zayn Liam! Who the fuck is Harry talking to?” I say loudly and a little rude. He is holding us up.

I turn around to look at Paul. Paul is smiling. Weird and creepy.

I might go wait in the car.

I walk past the crows and past the rest of the boys to go sit in the car. “Dani! Come here! Quick!” Liam shouts as me gesturing me over towards Niall. Zayn, Louis and Niall have massive grins on their faces.

OH MY GOD CAN’T ANYONE LISTEN TODAY.

I grunt and shuffle towards where the other boys are.

“What do you want?” I ask them impatiently. They all look at me smiling their heads off. Really. Is there something on my head or something because I do not like being humiliated?

“We thought you should have first hug!” Zayn says. What the fuck is he talking about.

I make a weird face at him. He points to where Harry is standing. There is a path made from Harry to us, the fans have made a path. Omg someone tell me what is going on.

I look at Harry and shrug the chick he is talking to is still facing Harry so I can not see her face. She looks up at Harry and turns around to face me.

MY HEART JUST FELL OUT OF MY ASSHOLE.

“TAYLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” I scream at her tears run down my face of happiness. A huge smile comes across her face. “DAAAAAANNNNNNNNNIIIIII!!!!!!” She screams back.

She starts to run along the path to where I am, Harry follows her walking. She jumps on top of me and we fall to the ground. She lays on me for a little bit while we cry at each other and laugh and just have some emotional moments.

“I MISSED YOU”

“I MISSED YOU!”

“WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU SLUT!”

“I WILL EXPLAIN LATER!”

“I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!”

“I AM TOO!”

“I MISSED YOU”

“I MISS YOU TOO”

Tayla and my conversation went on about nothing before we got interrupted.

“We are so glad your back!” Zayn spills.

Tayla jumps up and wraps herself around Zayn. She hugs all the boys very tightly. “I am sorry!” She exclaims still crying. We all come in for a group hug. This is the cutest thing ever.

Most of the fans are crying as well. I don’t really know why could be anything. This is the happiest day ever. I have Niall Horan as my boyfriend Tayla as my best friend and I have the other bestest friends ever. Way to emotional.

Lets be honest you would have done the same thing if you hadn’t seen your best friend for a week.

I haven’t seen her for so long. Oh my god it still hasn’t quite clicked. She still looks unhealthy but this is the first time I have seen her happy in ages.

“I THINK ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!” I shout at all the boys and Tayla. I look at Lou for confirmation she shrugs and looks at Paul. Paul nods. YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA

“EVERYBODY GET YOUR ASSES INTO THE CAR. MEET AT THE HOTEL!” I scream. I drag Tayla into the car with me. Niall follows and Harry gets in to. Lou jumps into the driving seat. This is a family. This is my family.