12:03 AM

"Oh jeez oh jeez...where are we going?"

"We're leaving. I told you the drinks were spiked, Ana."

"There's two of you...oh, thank you lord. Two boyfriends. Took you long enough to answer my prayers..."

"..."

"Did we even go to Prom-Oh! This dress makes me look fineeeee. Was I the star of Disney?"

"What are you-yes. You were the star of Disney. Look at the pretty tiara on your head."

"CHEESEEEEE. I won Prom Queen, bruh?"

"You sound-"

"We danced all night, Jace. Girls were totally jealous. I wasn't going to tell you but like...you're seriously the love of my life."

"Dammit. Why did you have to say it when your drunk-"

"PICKLESSSSSSSS. How bout I shove a large pickle up your ass? PICKLES IN YOUR ASS. PICKLES IN YOUR ASSSSS. SING WITH ME PEOPLE."

"I can't take you home like this. Fuck."

"I didn't want to go home anyway, Jacey. How about you give me some sugar-"

"Don't touch me."

"JACEYYYYYY, come here."

"No. Get away. I will not take advantage of your drunken state."

"Maybe I can change your mind if I give you just a little peak-"

"Covering my ears. Can't hear you."

"You can still-"

"Can't see you either. LALALLALA."

"Jaceyyy...I know you want to- Ow!"

"I HAD TO PUSH YOU. SO SORRY AND I LOVE YOU BUT I'M RUNNING AWAY BEFORE I TEAR THAT DAMN DRESS RIGHT OFF OF YOU."

"JACE! You're my drive home!"

"CALL AN UBER."