17. A Date With Luke Hemmings

A/N

12K reads! What!?😱
It's like everytime I upload a chapter, I get 1K reads more!
I love you guys so much! 😙

You can still ask me questions for the Q&A

A new chapter
I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Maddie

Y/N's POV

I looked at the clothes in my suitcase, not knowing what to wear.

"Have you decided what you want to wear?" Maddie asked, while coming out of the bathroom, from our shared hotel room.

"No, can you help me?" I asked, while turning towards Maddie. "Sure." Maddie said, while looking at my clothes.

"Do you know what you and Luke are going to do?" Maddie asked, while throwing my clothes on the bed.

"I thought he said something about bowling." I said, while Maddie threw me some clothes, or rather underwear.

"Go take a shower." She pointed at the bathroom. "Yes mom." I said, and walked towards the bathroom. "Ha ha ha, very funny." Maddie said sarcastically, and I closed the bathroom door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I turned off the shower, and grabbed a towel. And dried myself off, and I brushed my hair, while looking in the mirror. OMG! I'm going on a date!

After I put on my underwear, I walked out of the bathroom. And saw Maddie putting my clothes back into my suitcase.

"Your outfit lays on the bed." Maddie said, closing my suitcase.

I put on my clothes, and Maddie gave me a thumbs up

I put on my clothes, and Maddie gave me a thumbs up. "So are you nervous?" Maddie asked while grabbing her vlogging camera.

"A bit." I said. "I still haven't realized that Luke asked me out." Maddie nodded, and started vlogging.

"Hey everybody! Maddie here." Maddie said, and waved at the camera.

"So I don't know if you have heard it or not, but Luke asked (Y/N) out on a date!" And she stood next to me, I waved at the camera.

"My little (Y/N) is growing up." Maddie said, pinking away a fake tear. "Please calm down, Mads." I patted her back.

"It's not like I'm getting married or something." "Not yet." Maddie wiggled her eyebrows, making me roll my eyes.

Then someone knocked on the door. "That must be Luke." Maddie chirped. "It's like you're going on a date instead of me." I chuckled, Maddie playfully punched my shoulder.

I opened the door, and was met with Luke's smiling face.

"Hey Luke." I smiled. "Hey (N/N)." Luke smiled back. "Do you have everything?" I nodded.