Aomine Daiki x Reader

-School Twin Day
Hi, here is a one-shot about our beloved Ahomine (sorry, not sorry)
Gomen if i made any mistakes
----------------------------------------------------
It was the 4th of November and it was the day of Tōō Acadamy's School Twin Day! It was a day when two students go to school wearing and acting the same (A/N: i dont know if this is right because we dont have it in England)

You and your boyfriend Aomine Daiki decided to twin with eachother. Aomine suggested that you both could twin in his basketball uniform (A/N: Does that even make sense????)

"Daiki, do you think people will like what we're twining as??" You asked Aomine while intwining your hands together. (A/N: again is that even right??!!)

"I think so, Satsuki would probably faint!" Aomine replied. Just as Aomine said that, Momoi gave you one of her famous bone-crushing hugs!

"Oh My Goodness! You two look sooooo kawaii twinning together!" Momoi screamed earning attention of other students who were passing by.

"I know right, we make the PERFECT couple!" Aomine replied while giving me a smug look. You just blushed and looked away.

"I suppose so" You said

----time skip till end of school club activities----

"Daiki, lets go to basketball practice!" I asked (more like demanded)

"fine...i'll go with you today but only if you participate with me!" He replied
You sighed "Fine, but remember that im not as good at basketball than you are, Mr. The Only One Who Can Beat Me Is Me!!!" You lazily replied while trying to intimidate him.

----at the gym----

"Hey, Ahomine! you acctually decided to come to practice today!!!! Oh, by the way you and (F/N)-chan look cute today!" Wakamatsu said.

"Thanks Kōsuke!" I replied.

"OI, WHO ARE YOU CALLING AHOMINE, BAKA!!!!" Aomine shouted while chasing Wakamatsu around the gym while you and the rest if the team
laughed and hoped that Wakamatsu could have a nice death!

--Omake--after Aomine beat up Wakamatsu-

Me: Kōsuke, did Aomine beat you up that bad...

Wakamatsu: Well yes...CAN YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO ME!!!!

-scissors fly across the room at amazing speed-

Me: S-Sei-chan

Akashi: Stop shouting or else *snips the scissors*

Me & Wakamatsu: O-Okay

----------------------------------------------------
Hehe did you like it????
i just had to put the end in hehe

Next: Chihiro Mayuzumi x Reader (Requested)