The Group

We finally made it to the edge of woods. Daryl started to pull at a bush. As he pulled away at the bush something shiny started to show.  When he got all the leaves off he revealed a motorcycle. The motorcycle was beautiful. The seats were black leather.  The silver lining sparkled in the sunlight. It was in perfect condition.  

He pushed the motorcycle out onto the road. And got on top of it. He looked down at me. "Do you want to come?"  I just nodded my head. I attempted to stand up. But my legs collapsed under me again.  Daryl put down his kickstand and walked back over to me. He lifted me up and placed me gently on the bike. He got on in front of me. "You can hold on to me".  I grabbed his waist and held on tight. We drove incredible speeds. I had to put my head on his back to stop all the dust getting into my eyes. Daryl seemed unaffected by all of it. We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached a little town. He drove right through the town and started to go up the hill.

As we reached the top of the hill I saw a gate reaching all the way around with a person standing on every corner. As we got closer Daryl still did not slow down. We were just about to hit the gate when someone slide it open just in time.  We just keep going until we reached the entrance of the house. The house was huge. It was more like a mansion than a house.

Daryl turned off his bike and got off. He turned around to me a picked me up. He started to walk toward the house. He kicked open the door and I saw one man right by the door. He turned to Daryl "Did you find anything."  Daryl nodded at me and the man looked down at me like I was some foreign object. I decided to say something, but what?   I opened my mouth to speak, but he beat me to it "So what is your name sweetheart." I whispered "Mary".

"Well hello Mary I am Rick.  I take care of the stuff and things." 
"Umm... Hello Rick." I replied shyly. Rick looked back at Daryl the had a silent conversation with their eyes. Daryl started to walk off towards another room. He opened another room. It was all white with a gurney in the middle. He laid me down on the gurney and started to walk back out. I screamed "no don't leave me". He just said "fine, but I need to yell out to get Maggie."  He continued walking to the door. He took a step outside the door and started to call for Maggie.  When Daryl stopped screaming I could hear footsteps coming closer to the room. I bit my lip out of fear. The footsteps stopped and Daryl had a conversation with I think is Maggie. I try to listen in but I can't hear what they are saying.

After a few moments Daryl turns back around and walks back into my room. Right behind him is a women. She looks pregnant. She has brown wavy hair down passed her shoulder. She is a beautiful women. She walks toward one side of the bed while Daryl walks to the other side. She introduced herself as Maggie. She seems really nice. I noticed Daryl hand on the side of the bed and I reach for it. I don't know why but when I found his hand and held onto it I felt comfortable.  He never pulled his hand away. Instead he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I looked back over to Maggie and she is bringing over a needle filled with something. "What is that?" I asked her. She looked down at the needle and just said "you are very malnourished.  His will help give you your strength back."  I just shrugged it off and started to look back at Daryl. I had was very terrified of needles. I close my eyes and wait for the all to familiar puncture of my arm. Daryl must have notice because he squeezed my hand again.

The shoot was quick with little pain. Once she finished she said I should get some rest and gain some of my strength back. I nodded my head and started to drift off.