mini leprecorn say what?

Sams pov.
     We had charms next and all I could hear all morning was people complaining about how they have done hardly any magic and it was all written work. That's about to change I thought with a smirk in my face. "What are you going to do? You have that look on your face." Asked Lilly, she looked a bit worried. I don't blame her to be honest, but what I had in mind was sure to get her to laugh.
     As we walked through the door all I could think was damn he is short! I know it's mean but come on he is like a mini leprecorn.
    "We have a new student here, would you like to introduce yourself?" Asked Flitwick.
"Not really" i replied.I could tell it shocked him a bit but he just have me a reprimanding look (that I ignored)
   As he continues with the lesson I decided it was time to spice things up a bit. I used the wingardium leviosa charm to make the baking supplies (why the hell he has them I will never know)  and hovered them over his head. I waited until his back was turned to the board and dropped them. Flour, eggs, milk and butter all in his head, I didn't stop there oh no.  Next I used the accio charm in his want just as he was teaching for it. Then I stood up on the desk and shouted "FOR NARNIA" before I jumped of the desk and took my seat trying not to laugh along with the rest of the class.
The next thing I know flitwick marches up to me and screams in my face " DETENTION"
     MINI LEPRECORN SAY WHAT!?!?!
  "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"
  "I didn't mean to say that out loud"
   I could just see Lilly face palm and the so called maraundrs look at me in awe as I was dragged out of the class by the (suprisingly strong)mini leprocorn...must be all the gold and rainbows and all that crap.