Chapter 2- my family, the real ones

Skye's p.o.v.
" you are a mermaid." He finished. My world span. My parents were really secretive and mom never touched water, she made dad do everything with water. But the. There was dad, always at "meetings" at random hours of the night and day. The books, my family had 3 giant books bonded in leather and only my dna could open them. Stiles snapped me out of it by calling my name. "Skye!!". "Yeah?" I asked. " are you okay?" Scott asked worriedly. " no-" " it's gonna be okay, we just-" I cut off stiles. " no. It's just that I remember my mother never touched water which I understand how she could be a mermaid, but my father wasn't. he touched water and went to random meetings everyday/night. He had wierd people come over and we had these books. 3 of them. Only my parents and I could open them. He wasn't human and he defiantly wasn't a merman or whatever. What was he?" I needed I know. Deatonlooked into my eyes with wonder. Why would he do that? " wait. How did u know you were adopted?" Deaton asked. I sighed " I found . My birth certificate and the adoption papers before. And 2 years ago i got a concussion but all it did was bring memories back that were taken from me from talia hale." I said without thinking much. Death seemed more content and comfortable now. " well you know that ur real last name is silva which is Latin for forest. And your father was Luke Silva. He, well he was a weretiger and an alpha. Your mother Luna has the last name Skye so when she got married her last name was then Silva but she wanted you to know that you were truly a Skye. Now the thing that was supposed to happen when you were born was that you were supposed to become either a weretiger or a mermaid. There has never been a hybrid but Here you are. Your powers are supposed to unlock at age 16 but it takes half a month for one part of you to show and control and the second half of the year the other part will come along as well. I took it all in. My birthday was last week. I am 16. " deaton, I turned 16 last week." I said. " well than you should be experiencing things soon, if you can't control it you need an anchor." Okay I'll be okay I thought. " what about the books?" I asked. " well, find them and read them. It's for you to read only and trust me that will tell u more than I can." He finished. " thank you deaton, so much" with a quick your welcom and no problem Scott and stiles took me home but when I got out of the car I just stood there. " Scott, what happened to Liam?" ... Silence. " I, he was gonna fall, I bit him." I looked at him real hard.  "Okay." I answered back " okay? Your okay with that?" " Scott. I trust you so as long as he is ur beta he will be alright." " thanks Skye and one more thing, I know your kinda already in the pack but I wanna ask you if you will be the pack Luna I just learned about them and I know it usually means the alphas mate but  since our pack is so out of order I was thinking that we could use someone strong like you to help lead the pack with me." Scott stopped. I felt honored, a true alpha making me the Luna of his pack? " thank you Scott. I accept. I won't let you down." I stated " I know you won't." He responded. I gave them both hugs and went inside. There I found Lydia asking where I was, and I explained... Everything even me being adopted." Oh my god are you okay?" She asked " I'm fine just tired" I answered " this won't change that I love you and I won't stop calling you my sister." She answered. We hugged for a minute before we parted. I went up and took a bath fearing I would get my tail, but nothing happened and went to sleep for the night.

A/N ----------------------------------------
Okay sorry for not updating but I'll try to do it more often. I won't update if no one comments or  it's cause then I won't know your reading :D so comment! Leave recommendations of sketching I love feedback!