My life story

Well I'm gonna start from where I was little. I was five and me and my brothers was in the room playing but my mom came in our room and ask me to do a favor for her so I ask and said "What is it mommy" and she said "I'm gonna need you to lay down and stay still and I'm gonna put a pillow over your face" and at that time I didn't understand what was going on so I did as I was told. Nice she put the pillow on my face after 5 mins pass it felt like I could breathe and all I could to was cry and scream and say bad words that I heard my mom say. She finally let go once my grandma came home from work and as I grow up I've been asking myself "Was my mom trying to kill me?" But I left it alone. At the age of 11 I didn't know who my father was at all n I always thought a man name Kevin Deon Walker was my dad so he said I had siblings so I was like okay I ask mom can I stay the night with him and she said yes so I went home got my clothes then I left. Me and him was getting something to eat n we head back to his out so I was in the kitchen eating n on the computer and I got tired so I went to wash n doze off. He came in the house n went up stairs n he thought I was sleep but not fully sleep so he came n turned the TV off and the kitchen light off. He came on the chair behind me and pulled my pants n underwear off and...I felt something big and something went in me and I was in pain so I turn around to see him on me and I was fighting for him to get off of me and he told me to stop moving n it kept hurting even more. He put a knife towards me And said if u don't stop moving he will kill me and I stop moving n I just kept crying once he got done with me I went in the bathroom limping crying my heart out saying its my fault. It was morning and I told him I wanted to go home so I went home at night. Mom ask why did I come home early and I started crying and I told her and at first she didn't believe me do when she called him she asked me and he kept lying saying he didn't touch me so my mom didn't believe me n I was in the bathroom peeing and all of a sudden I saw blood coming down my legs as I stood up off the toilet and my mom called my name and I didn't answer because I was shaking and when she open the door she saw a blood puddle on the floor and that's how I knew she would believe me. So as I am now I am 13 years old and I think god I made it through that day but at this age I had a really smart mouth and I would always get blamed on. My mom did something bad to me and I didn't like it so when she took my phone I went in my room crying until I told myself that it was time to make things right so I got on my knees and ask god to forgive me for the things that I did wrong and to make my life better and god heard my prayer and ever since then my life has been better.

Thanks you guys for the support I really appreciated that love you guys🙏😇💙💙