Your fall. Chapter 1.

To the resident(s) of huckleHoney Dr

I regret to inform you that you parents have died in a freak accident involving a bridge. When taken to the hospital they were DOA or dead on arrival. Their Funeral will be held on Sunday please bring the proper clothes. Their documented will shall be read on the following Monday.

We are sorry for your loss.

They died? On a bridge? Today was moms birthday. They must of- no it couldn't of been. They went to the bridge where my dad proposed. And they...they....got hit by a car...why? Why does this happen to me?! I was trapped in deep thought when I sat on the couch. It was dark inside my house and it seemed so cold. And desolate. The only light emitting was from my table side lamp. It was by the couch I was sitting on.

"Hah...hah...hah...happy birthday mom...I guess it was the best birthday present.....the escape from the cold grips of reality." I'd sing out it stung when those words left my lips. It felt like posion.

I got up. I can't deal with this anymore. They were good people! People that didn't deserve to die. It wasn't their time. I'd walk over to my backpack it wasn't fancy but it would do. I grabbed some water bottles granola bars, a sweatshirt, and my phone. I stuff them in there. I was being bullied at my college. I'm just to weak to stand up for myself. I sign have friends either. I only had my parents, dammit. I put on the backpack and start to leave.

"Time to climb." Id whisper into the night.

I made my way to Mt.ebbot. maybe the stories of the monsters are true and they'll kill me. I'll be with my parents again. Yes. It'll all be o.k.a.y.
Id start climbing I was determined to make it up the hill my (H/L) (H/C) blew in the wind majestically. The moon looked down upon me with an eerie glow.
-five minutes later-

I'd peer down the dark hole.

"Well this is it world. It's time for me to finally fall."

I would squeak in fear.
I'd lean and fall into it. Falling down was nice and relaxing a good way to die. A nice way to finally be free.
I hit the floor but landed on something soft and flower like.

"Ow! Can you please get off of me."
A high pitched male voice squeaked out.

I got up instantly.

"Hu? What? I'm not dead? Wait where are you?"

"Down here!"

I'd look down and see a flower with a face?! His petals were ripped a bit and he looked pretty roughed up.

"Quickly! Hide!" He'd whisper in a worried tone.

I'd look for a place to hide but...

It
Was
Too
Late
She
Was
Already
There.