The line between reality

I don't know how i should feel. I am glad to see the guys again but they dont like Zade, River, and Skye, and vice versa. And Cody what will he think about having ALOT of brothers? Will the guys hate him since he is a werewolf? Gosh i feel confused and very very scared, it reminds me just like when i was running away from home.

Now we are all (Zade, Skye, River, and me with a sleeping cody in my arms) in the living room infront of the door for when they get here. They guys looked pained, like they were trying to hold back their anger and hatred towards the guys. I layed cody on the very comfy couch and placed a blanket over him, even though he doesn't get cold anymore, but still. I stood up and all eyes, except cody's, were on me. I walked over to the door and, I had a strange feeling they were all here, opened the door. I was crushed into a hug by Angel. I hugged him back, he smiled at me and kissed me face all over.

Ever since Russia Angel has been letting his inner self out except when the guys are around at times, but he slips. He pulls back, "We have missed you so much." "I have too" I heard noise and turned. All the guys were here, they were all smiling at me. Angel lets go and I'm tackled by Charlie and Lindsay with bone crushing hugs and kisses. I laugh and hug back. "We missed you so much." "Did you know how much you scared us?" "Guys, Guys, Guys hold up. Hug now, ask questions later." Lindsay chuckled and kissed my cheek. He leant forward and whispered in my ear. "Turn around." I did as he said and i was greeted by Dom. He smiled a cheeky grin lifted me up in another hug and spun me around.

He put me down kissed me on the lips quickly and backed away and i was facing Demetri. I smile and I hug HIM. He hugs back and kisses me on my forehead. He smiles and digs in his pocket. He pulls out a tiny tiny bag and handed it to me. I took it and opened it. I smiled hugely and giggled. He brought me my earrings and lips, rings. "Thanks Demetri this is EXACTLY what i was worrying about hte whole time i've been away, were my lips and ear rings." He smiles broadly and chuckles along with the other guys.

I backed away and they frowned. "Guys this is Zade, Skye, and River. They took me but they did not kidnap me, they showed me the rest of the prophecy and what will happen. I don't want you guys to get mad but they are in the prophecy and they are staying with us, and i would like ALL of you to get along." I looked everyone in the eyes. They all growled but then grunted agreements.

I walked back in the living room right on time. Cody was fluttering his eyes open and wiping them of the Sandman's Sand Dust. "MOMMY!!" He hopped off the couch and gave me a bone crushing hug, for a lil' werewolf. I hugged back and picked him up. "Lets get you some fo-" I was distracted from the guys's facial expressions. Demetri, Dom, Char, Angel, and Lindsay looked at Cody and us, just back and forth.

I shifted Cody to my other side. "Mommy who are the vampires?" I gasped. How does he know about them? "Cody, how do you know about them?" "I had a really bad feeling and i went to sleep after it stopped and it told me things about people and thingies that are real. I belive it." I bet thats when he changed. It must be. I sucked in a huge gust of air. "Guys this is Cody, my little brother." I looked at them and then I saw recognition in their faces recalling when i told them 'bout Cody and my uncle.

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy who are the vampires?" "These are some of your brother-in-laws. That is Demetri, Angel, Dominac, Charlie, and Lindsay." I pointed each one out to him and the guys all waved warily.

Cody wiggled out of my arms. What is he doing? He walks over to Angel and them near each other makes Angel look like a giant. Cody looks through squinted eyes and then kicks him in the shin. Angel's face becomes red because of Cody's strength and i bet he is restraining himself from hurting him because he knows i wouldn't ever forgive him.

---------- CODY's POV ---------- (*NOTE* THIS POV SHOWS WHAT CODY REALLY IS THINKING AND HOW INTELLEGENT HE REALLY IS)

I wiggled out of mommy's arms and went over towards the blood drinkers and went towards the ancient one. He didn't look very old for a guy older then dirt itself. I narrowed my eyes at him. 'What the hell is he looking at? He looks like he's interrogating me.' Hmmm..... he catches on. I like him but what about his patients? I kicked him. I smirked at him while his face turned a bright red in contrast to his face. ' I swear if i didn't have a thing for kids AND he wasn't Amby's lil' bro I would give him a spanking' He wouldn't dare. Mommy would be to angry and hurt him if he did.

"I like him. His face looks funny." I skipped to mommy and jumped back in her arms. I wish she was my actual mother. Mine died when i was an infant. The closest thing to a mother i had was Amby. The closest thing i had to a father was definately NOT uncle Richy, it was Ryker. He now that i think about it was also a werewolf. Him and mommy went to the same school and his mom worked at the daycare. He would come and hangout with me and i always refered to him as daddy. He didn't mind; he grew fond of it. I wonder where he is now.

------MYSTERY POV----------

I can't believe Cody was found. We were gonna take him in and raise him along with Amberlynn; me and the guys don't really care for they vamps and hybrid things. We just wanna be with Amberlynn. We've planned to go to the house she is currently staying at and tell her about us.

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERY GUY IS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?????!??!!?!?!?!?