Chapter 6: True Hearts Day *Pt 1*

*Alina*

I was walking in the hall with Raven when Cupid came up to us, with a book in her hands. "Hey Cupid","I said, "What's with the book?" "This", said Cupid, "Is the book about True Hearts Day!" "True Hearts Day?", Raven asked, "What's that?" "Well", Cupid said, "True hearts day is where you get to spellebrate about being with your boyfriend or girlfriend!" "Awesome!", I said, "So is there going to be a True Hearts Day dance?!" "That sounds like a great idea!", Cupid said, "I'm going to get some students to help me with this. Bye!" We both waved to her as she walked off.

"Hey Raven", I said, "You've been ignoring Apple all day. Are you really that mad about that paper?" "I'm not mad about the paper", said Raven, "I'm mad about Apple! She writes that I'm selfish! It's not my fault that I don't wanna become an evil villain!" "Well", I said, "Maybe you should just apologize to Apple. I mean, sure she was acting a little bit selfish but she's your best friend forever after!" "Look Alina", said Raven, "I really want to apologize to Apple, I really do but I just don't know why she would write that about me!" "Raven", I said, "Now you know Apple would never write anything like that about you. You guys are friends and friends would never do that to eachother". "You're right Alina", Raven said, "You know what? I'm gonna go straight to Apple and apologize to her". "Good Raven!", I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*C.A Cupid*

I was setting up for the True Hearts Day dance when Dexter Charming came in. To tell you the truth, I have a big crush on Dexter. "Hey Cupid", he said as he walked up to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to face him. "H-hey Dexter", I stuttered, "Wh-what are you doing here?" "Well", he said, "First, I came here to help. And second, I need some advice. You see, I have a big crush on this girl". "You do!?", I exclaimed, "Wh-who is she!?" "Raven Queen", he said, "It's Raven Queen". "Oh", I said sadly, "Raven Queen. So, what advice to you need?" "Well", Dexter said, "I wanted to ask her to be my date to the True Hearts Day dance. Do you know how I should ask her?" "Um", I said, "Well trying to write a letter always helps. And make sure you write your FULL name". "Thanks Cupid!", Dexter said. He kissed me on the cheek then went off. I blushed then got back to decorating.