Chapter two

Bella Swan's POV

Everyone turned to me.

"Bella, do you know what she meant when she said she found something out?" Edward asks.

"No. I don't know what she was talking about. I haven't really... Been the best sister the last few months." I say.

"You were grieving. You weren't thinking straight." Alice says.

"Neither was Kat... She had it worse and with all her mental issues and--" I freeze, realizing something.

"Bella? Bella, what is?" Edward asks.

"Bella, your emotions are now fearful, what is it?" Jasper asks.

I quickly grab my phone and call Charlie.

"Bella, what the hell? Where are you?!"  He asks.

"Dad. Listen to me, closely! Has Kat been taking her medication?" I ask.

The Cullens got confused.

"What do you mean?" Charlie asks.

"Dad, check the medicine cabinet! Are the bottles full or empty?" I ask.

I heard rustling. I grab my hair and start pacing and panting.

"Oh my god... Bella, there's three bottles... all full. She's suppose to get refills in two weeks." Charlie says.

I freeze.

"Dad, look for her. She's missing." I say then hang up.

"Bella, what's going on?" Jasper asks.

"Kat was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia when she was 13 after her best friend died in a car accident. She's been taking medication ever since then. She spent time in rehab but then she had to go to a mental institution because she was just too damaged. She would cut herself, punch walls, mirrors, anything she could find, she did drugs, she drank alcohol like it was water... I should've payed more attention. Those damn voices are probably getting the best of her." I say.

"This isn't your fault." Carlisle says.

Suddenly my phone rang. I look and see 'Jacob'.

I answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Bella..." He says.

His voice was cracked and he sounded like he was sobbing.

"Jake, what is it?" I ask.

"....... It's Kat." He says.

"What about her?" I ask.

Silence.

"Jacob what is wrong with my sister?!" I yell.

"She jumped off the cliff... Right into a wave... She got tossed around and then she hit her head..... She's not breathing. The pack and I are taking her to the Cullens." He says.

I drop my phone. Everyone was staring at the phone. I turn straight to Carlisle.

"Get your medical bag." I say.

~Before the phone call~

Evangeline Swan's POV

I look at the water below me. I heard the voices in my head start talking.

Jump you bitch! Can't you see that no one wants you here?! Jump! -Erica

No! Jasper will be heartbroken! Bella will be really sad. So will Charlie! -Lily

Yes. They have names. Erica's an evil little bitch while Lily is an angel.

JUMP! -Erica

I close my eyes and grab my hair then growl.

"Get out of my head!!!!" I shout.

Then jump! -Erica

I look down at the water.

Everyone will be happy... No one will be in misery anymore... No one will have to look at you anymore... All you do is bring pain and suffering to everyone's lives. And you can end that. Jasper will be fine. So will the Cullens, Bella and Charlie. They'll see and understand why you did it. Just end the pain... Jump. -Erica

I take one last, deep, breath. I put a leg out, over the cliff. I close my eyes... lean forward... And fall.

"Kat!!!"

I couldn't make out who's voice it was. My body collided with the water and I jut so happened to land right into a wave. I was buried in waves until my head hit the cliff wall.

I heard silence then a splash. I heard water movement coming towards me. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and then... Everything went black.