A hosptial?

Luke's POV (rip)

"Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Valerie Goshen, and Ashton Irwin please report to the main office right away." Miss Crantarry bellows over the intercom, scaring us nearly out of our seats. We were still in lunch, but it was nearly over.

"Come with me, quickly." A cop said, all of us tensing with a presence of a cop. We didn't know what we did, or if we were in trouble so it was pretty scary. I look at Val and see her cute worried expression, her eyebrows furrowed, and a small frown on her lips. I quickly pick up her hand and lace our fingers together, pecking her on the forehead.

"Everything's okay." I whisper to her as we were being rushed down the hallway to the main office.

"I just wanted to inform you about Rain. I know you gang are pretty close, we also contacted all of your parents. Valerie's parents are sitting outside in the van I believe-" Miss Crantarry was cut off by Val speaking.

"What happened to Rain?" Val asked, gripping my hand tightly.

"Well, she got in a car accident. It's fatal. The hospital called to inform us, as it was school hours and they pulled out her ID information and cell phone."

Everything stopped. I couldn't hear anything. Tears were streaming down everyone's face, and no one said a thing. The only thing you could hear was Valerie's sobs. I quickly picked her up and Michael grabbed our bags and we all practically ran out to Val's Dad's black van. As soon as we pilled in he was off.

"It's going to be okay." I blubbered, trying to keep my crying to a minimum so I could comfort Val. I began rubbing her back and as soon as we got to the hospital we all rushed in. Valerie walked this time, latching onto me for dear life.

"How can I help you lot today?" The receptionist, Sandra asked smiling at us. None of us returning the favor today.

"Uh, we're here to see Rain Montroy?" Ashton asked quietly.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about her." She spoke, her smile quickly turning to a frown,"she's in the ICU level 4 room 624. Good luck." Sandra said, as we mumbled our thank's. We get in the elevator and it really makes you notice how shitty you look.

Ashton's face was bright red, and his hair was messed up from grabbing it. Calum's nose was running and red, his hair was also a mess. Michael's eye's were red, looking as if he was high. Valerie was a mess, red eyes, her hair now in a messy bun, dark circles already forming under her eyes. I quickly fix my hair some before running my hands over my face to try and rid some of the redness and tear residue.

"Val." Rain's dad called, as we were about to turn towards her room. Valerie nearly sprinted to the man, and leaped into his arms.

"How is she?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Not very good. She's in surgery right now, there was a glass shard in the back of her neck. She broke all of her rips, her left arm and her ankle. She also has a mild concussion and she might slip into a coma during surgery." Rain's dad said, causing my heart to break more and more with every word he said.

She might not make it out alive.