7

Dinah's POV

"So, Angel is coming over later," Normani said, trying to sound nonchalant.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks and I twirled my hair, "Oh?" I asked, my voice wavering with excitement.

Lauren smirked across the table, "Yep, you want Mani and I to head out and give you two the bunker for the night?" She said with a wink.

"I-no...Lauren, shut up" I said, trying to ignore her blatant outing of my crush on the red headed beauty coming over, "And don't you dare say anything when she gets here" I said, glaring at her

She raised her hands, the smirk still prominent on her face, "Fine, I won't...but you know she likes you too, right? I mean, she stares at you all the time"

I bit my lip, "Really?"

"Oh yeah," Mani said, "She asks if you're single every time she comes here, trying to ask us when she should make her move"

"I mean, DJ" Lauren started, "You are one hot chick, you gotta show that off, make her want it"

Mani nodded in agreement and I just knew my face was red, "So, what? I just try to seduce her?" I asked, feeling a little awkward talking about this.

"Yeah, and I promise Mani and I will be out of your hair when she gets here" Lauren said, smirking one last time, "All night"

"Sup bitches? And lovely lady?" Angel said as she set her bag down on the table, biting her lip when she saw me wearing a short dress that was quite revealing on top, yet still acceptable in public.

"Well Lauren and I are going to head out, hit up a bar...don't know what time we'll be back so you two can just have one of those girls' nights you always talk about" Mani said, shrugging on her jacket. She kissed my cheek goodbye and walked out the door. Lauren doing the same and winking at me before she followed mani and left.

"That was weird," she said chuckling a bit, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Uh, well I was thinking we could, I don't know, bake something? I'm kind of in the mood for something sweet" I said, effectively licking my lips before heading to the kitchen, adding an extra swaying of my hips.

Angel gulped and willed herself not to stare at my ass as long as she wanted to, "Yeah, baking sounds great"

I started pulling out the ingredients to make a pie, "Figured we could make it, cherry ok?"

"Perfect!" The two of us started mixing the ingredients for the crust and once that was laid out, I opened the can of cherry filling and poured it in. Taking a deep breath, I dipped my finger in and held it out to Angel, "Want a taste?"

Angel's face reddened and she stepped forward, "Uh, sure, why not?" hesitantly, and keeping her eyes on me, she leaned forward and sucked my finger into her mouth. I felt arousal pool in my panties and I bite my lip when she pulled off, "S'good"

I stepped closer and brought my hand up, "Got a little something-" I said, swiping the left over filling from her lip slowly, then bringing it to my mouth and sucking it clean, "You're right, it's good"

Angel forced her jaw to not drop, but she failed, and I had to hide my accomplished grin. Now for the next step, I picked up the pie and opened the oven, making sure Angel was right behind me when I bent over slowly, knowing that my dress was just short enough that she would catch a glimpse of my red panties. I heard what sounded like a whimper, and placed the pie in and turned back to Angel.

She was biting her lip and watching me closely as I stepped towards her until I was an inch away from our breasts touching.

"Dinah?" she whispered, her eyes darting to my lips. I hummed in reply, swiping my tongue against my lower lip and noticed how her eyes followed it, "What exactly is going on?"

"Um, think of it as a game. My goal is to get you to kiss me. You do, and we both win"

"Sounds like a fun game"

I smirked, "So...?"

"Game on" she said, grabbing the back of my head and crushing our lips together. I moaned against her soft lips and tangled my hands in her red hair. Her hands reached around and grabbed my ass, squeezing it and bringing our hips together.

I left out a soft moan and pushed her back towards the table until she spun me around and coaxed me to sit on top of it. Angel started working down my neck, her lips soft against my skin, trailing down to my breasts while her hands pulled the straps down.

She quickly went back to kissing my flesh, unsnapping my bra and taking my nipple into her mouth, I grabbed the back of her head and wrapped my legs around her, moaning and letting my eyes fall shut.

Angel worked over to my other nipple, keeping the other one occupied with her fingers. I rolled my hips against her, trying to get some sort of friction before she pulled away and crashed against my lips once more. She sighed into the kiss while I worked to get her top off, massaging her breasts with my hands.

Eventually, I got her bra off and she easily slipped my dress off and cupped me. She moaned "You're so wet, Dinah" I whimpered and rocked my body against her hand, "Oh...Angel, please"

"God, I love this game" she smirked when she pulled away and got down on her knees, kissing me through the fabric of my panties before pulling them down with her teeth.

I threw my head back when she dove in, her tongue circling my clit before moving to lap down my folds. "Angel... Angel, I want....mm, I want to taste you" I breathed out, gripping her hair and pulling her back up, "We can both...same time"

She smiled and kissed me, the two of us moaning as I tasted myself. Angel stripped down and crawled up the table, straddling my face and then leaning back down to kiss my throbbing center.

She moaned as I licked her folds, tasting her and rolling my hips into her mouth. We were both making wanton noises, and the feeling of her tongue and now fingers, were only making me louder.

"Oh yes! Angel, right there...oh god!!" I gasped and rocked my hips down onto her two fingers that were rubbing right against my g-spot as she sucked my clit, "MM-fuck!! Yes!" I writhed beneath her and squeezed her thighs as she worked me through it.

Once I came down from my high, I went straight back to eating her out and pressing three fingers in, she was moaning like crazy, sitting up and riding my face, her soft caramel flesh, red were I gripped her. "Dinah, fuck that's it...ohh-oh shit...!!" She came with a loud gasp, nails digging into my stomach, her hair falling into her face.

I helped her through it, and before she became over sensitive, she lifted up and moved to lean down and kiss me again, breathing hard into each others mouth. I smiled when she pulled away and helped me sit up.

"Wow" she laughed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "About time that finally happened huh?"

I smiled and nodded, cupping her cheek and bringing her in for one last kiss before hoping down and getting dressed. She got dressed as well, and was back to kissing me in no time. I moaned, but pulled away, "Mm, as much as I would love to go for round two," Angel smiled and bit her lip, "Pie's almost done"