Passing Notes: 3rd Year

"But sir, there's Quidditch tomorrow!" Harry Potter exclaimed as Snape assigned them a homework assignment on werewolves.

"Then I suggest you start soon," Snape snarled in his deep monotone.

Harry slid down in his chair as Shape lectured on.

Across the room, however, say Draco Malfoy, drawing himself a lovely picture with lots of detail to occupy his boredom. Once he finished, he looked over it and nodded to himself in approval. He wrote a message on the bottom of it in his elegant handwriting before folding it into an elegant swan, waiting until Snape had his back turned to spell it and blow it over to Potter. It landed on his desk causing him to look at Malfoy with a questioning expression. Malfoy smirked at him as he unfolded the swan, gasping at what he saw.

One the note was an animated picture of Malfoy and Harry. Malfoy was smiling and pushing Harry up against the wall. Harry, also smiling, was vowing his head an chuckling. Then the Malfoy in the picture moved his head up by his chin and attatched his lips to Harry's in the picture. They both looked rather flustered as their snogging got more intense. Malfoy slid his tongue into his mouth and it looked as if picture Harry erupted in a moan. Harry's hands were in Malfoy's hair, and Malfoy had one on Harry's chest and the other caressing his cheek. He pulled away and they smiled at each other pressing their foreheads together lovingly. The real Harry smiled at Draco's drawing abilities and read the bottom if the note, smiling even wider.

"Passing notes, I see?" Snape's silky voice spoke as he came close to Harry enough to grab the note from Harry, casting a spell to duplicate it into a slide of the projector. He dropped the note back on Harry's desk, "Let's see what was more important than class time, shall we?"

Harry tried to hold back a laugh as Snape slid the slide into the projector. Enchanted as it was, the picture still moved as it should. The class was in awe at what they saw. Except for, of course, Hermione, Blaise, Harry and Draco. One of the students even had the nerve to read aloud what was written at the bottom; "Love you, Scarface, see you tonight!! XO- Your little Dragon."

A good amount of the students laughed, others we're too shocked to even react. Snape's face darkened and he shook his head, regretting not looking at it first.

"Potter!" Harry looked up at the sound of his boyfriend's voice.

"Malfoy?" He responded, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Did you like my drawing?" Draco asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I did indeed," Harry replied with a grin and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "And I believe it deserves a reward."

"You do, now?"

"Indeed I do."

"And what, pray tell, is that?" Malfoy asked, sauntering over to him.

"Take a seat, Mr. Malfoy," Snape said in an exausted tone.

"If you insist, professor," Malfoy said, sitting on Harry's lap straddling his waist while looking into his eyes. He smirked over his shoulder at Snape and leaned in. He attracted his lips to Harry's and Harry's arms found their way around Malfoy's neck. He leaned closer, their chests touching. His tongue slid into the other boy's mouth and Harry was barely able to contain his moan, only enough for it to be lost in the as a whimper. Draco explores his mouth freely, enjoying the caverns of his in which his tongue roamed. Malfoy pulled away from him and they looked around the room at everyone.

Ron was sitting with his eyes clenched shut muttering ew repetitively under his breath. Blaise and Hermione both sat content with themselves, devious grins plastered on their faces. Most of the males looked either grossed out, or shocked, while the girls were either cooing from it or grimacing ing jealousy.

Draco smirked again and looked at Snape who was emotionless then turned back to everyone else, "Any questions?" he asked.

Most shook their head and others either sank into their chairs or were scribbling down what they just saw, and making their own versions.

And that was how Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy unknowingly invented fanfiction.

A/N: So I hope you guys enjoyed that. But I'm just warning, I don't want to see any comments about how 'Oh but they're thirteen! They're too young to kiss like that!' Well, I wrote this years ago when I was thirteen. And me, and just about every other thirteen year-old used to make out like that. Thirteen is the age that stuff starts. Anyways, enough of my ranting, Cheers, my lovelies!!