(Chapter One) Damn Shame

(Name) stared at the zombie she just killed. It was her mom up until 20 mintutes ago. "Grody.." She sighed grabbing a shovel and started to dig. "First Dad, now Mom.. I'm running out of family members."

Well that was a lie (Name) ran out of family when her dad bit her mom. She wiped her forehead and pushed her mom in the hole and started to her cover up when she heard a car coming up her driveway.

"What the hell?" (Name) whispered as she ran around to the front of the house. As she snuck up the stairs to house (Name) heard voices.

"Tallahassee are you sure this place is empty?"

"Nope. But I intend to find out."

(Name) drew her handgun and pointed it at this "Tallahassee".

"Spoiler alert. It's not." She said staring at the man. He was very attractive but that could just be because (Name) hasn't seen any man she wasn't related to or dead.

"You have an attractive face. It'd be a damn shame if I had to shoot it, little girl." He drew his gun while the other man watched.

(Name) gulped. She had never seen anyone this composed while having a gun drawn on them since her father died. She lowered the revolver and put it back in the holster. Tallahassee put his back and took his sunglasses off.

"I knew you wouldn't shoot. I-I take you for a very nice girl." The other man stuttered.

"I'm Columbus. And that's Tallahassee. The one you pulled a gun on."

(Name) looked them over and sighed. "I suppose you'd like to come in? Well come on." She opened the door and switched the light on. "Wipe your feet on the mat."

Tallahassee did and looked around. The house seemed fully functional and the girl kept it clean. "So... Tuscaloosa..." the girl whipped her head around and glared at him.

"(Name). Call me (Name)."

(Name) grabbed bottles of water from a crate and held them up. "Thirsty?"

"Oh yes thank you." Columbus took his and went to hand Tallahassee his and elbowed him him. Tallahassee had currently been staring at (Name) as she bent over rooting through another bin. "What? Oh." He took the water as she held up towels.

"I have a shower and bathtub. Pick your poison."

"Oh thank you. The waters warm right?" Columbus

(Name) laughed and placed her hand on her hip. "The bathtub is back in the master bedroom. The shower is the front bathroom. I also think I have clothes to fit you, if you want." The boys nodded and she smiled and lead them back to the bedrooms.

"You are most likely gonna find clothes in this room, Columbus, Tallahassee."

A while later after they showered and ate (Name) took the master bedroom and Columbus took (Name)'s old room. Tallahassee took the guest room after (Name) insisted. It was around midnight when Tallahassee knocked on her door.

"Don't shoot me." he whispered as she opened the door in a huge t-shirt.

"Tallahassee what are you doing? It's nearly midnight."

"My bed smells really bad. Like cat piss." He held up (Name)'s cat. "Because of this fucking furball."

(Name) took the cat in her arms and let him into the bedroom and fell back in the bed. "Ahhh I love this bed." She rolled on her stomach and looked up at him. "This is my bed now. I mean I used to sleep in the room next door before this started."

He pulled his shirt off and took off his boots. (Name) snuggled beneath the covers as Tallahassee wiggled out of his pants. He sighed and looked at her facing away from him.

"Come on girl we are both adults here! I hope."

(Name) laughed and faced him her face turning red. "I'm 24. And yeah we are." She sat up and stared at him.

XXX

"And as adults we have certain needs.. Don't we, girl?" Tallahassee growled as he pulled her against him.

(Name) "Are you sure? I'm a bit rusty."

Tallahassee laughed and flipped (Name) over on her back straddling her. "Only a fool would pass up this opportunity. Who wouldn't want to fuck the hot girl who has hot water and food?" He kissed her pulling her shirt up.

(Name) tugged it off and kissed him again. Tallahassee slipped her bra off kissing down (Name)'s neck. He pulled her underwear off and raised his eyebrow.

"It's trimmed during a Zombie Apocalypse." He shook his head and laughed. "What a goddamn mircle."

"If your done monologueing we can you know."

"Oh shit your right." Tallahassee kissed he again and pulled his underwear off. He adjusted himself and locked eyes with (Name). "May I?"

She nodded as he gently pushed into her and rocked his hips. (Name) kissed him and buried her face in his shoulder. Tallahassee grunted and slammed into her making the bed squeak. She moaned and dug her nails into his back.

"Quiet. Do you want them to hear?" He grumbled biting her neck and sucking on her collarbone. "They'll see the aftermath not hear it." Tallahassee bucked his hips and went faster as she arched her back. (Name) panted and climaxed covering her mouth. Tallahassee pulled out and pulled on his jeans.

"I had one kid I don't want more." Tallahassee kissed her and walked to bathroom. He came back and plopped in the bed next to (Name).

"Tallahassee.. Can we do this again?"

"Yes. Mmmmm yes. This was better than a damn Twinkie."

XXX

"Goodnight, Tallahassee."

"Goodnight (Name)."