You're.... leaving me?

Spoiler Alert at the end of the chapter. Just saying so if you don't want to find out what Solas talks about at this scene above, do not read this chapter. Though if you do not read this chapter I'll sum it up in the next chapter for you.

I walk into the library looking to speak with Dorian though he is no where to be seen. I sighed loudly and sat down at the table where we spend most of our time together. I lay my head in my arms on the table. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and I smiled slightly. The warmth was nice and I knew it came from Dorian so I didn't move "You feeling ok?" He asked and I nodded "Of course! I just came up to see you" he nods "About?" He asked and I looked up "Just to see how my best friend is" he laughs "Aw I feel more important than the rest" I laughed and he sat across from me "So, how are you and Solas?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know. I don't speak to him or see him that much..." I say feeling a sad because of it.
He frowns "Well you should, you two are quite adorable together" he said and I smiled a little "Thanks Dorian. I don't even know if he wants to see me" he raised a brow at me "Why is that?" I shrugged "Who knows, it's Solas" he nodded "That is true" he stared at me for a moment before his eyes lite up from an idea forming inside his head. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face "What are you thinking about?" I asked and he shook his head "Oh nothing! If you'll excuse me!" He got up and went down the stairs. I stared at the stairs for a few minutes before getting up and walking towards them. A scout was walking up and when the saw me they jumped slightly "Oh! Mariah! I uh have a letter for you" he said and I nodded slowly taking the letter out of his hands "Thank you" he nodded and went back downstairs.
I open the letter and sigh upon reading it. In big letters read Meet me in the garden when it gets darker. See you there -Dorian. I sighed and walked down the stairs into Solas' room. He wasn't there and I frowned "Where did he go?" I asked myself out loud and went into the hall next to Varric. He looked at me "Something on your mind, elfie?" He asked and I nodded "I'm debating whether or not I should meet up with Dorian or just go to my room and sleep" he laughs "Well if it's Dorian you should probably meet him, he might be grumpy if you don't" I giggled "Probably. I guess I should get going then" I waved to my friend and left the hall. It was already dark so I just went straight to the garden.
Dorian was no where to be seen and no one was around. I sighed and sat down on one of the near by benches. A put my legs up next to me and put my elbow onto the bench, leaning all my weight onto my arm. My head laid on my hand and I closed my eyes waiting for Dorian. I felt lips touch the top of my head and I opened my eyes to see Solas' necklace only a few feet away from my face. I looked up and smiled at him "Well you're not Dorian" he laughs "That is true, he just sent out the letter for me since I'd wanted to surprise you" I nodded "Would you like to go on a walk?" He asked and held out his hand towards me. I nod and put my hand in his, getting up off of the bench. We walked for a few hours and stopped at a lakeside.
I looked out to the woods across and thought of my family. Solas looks at me and frowns slightly "Vhenan there's another reason why I brought you out here other than to just go on a walk" I looked towards him and saw the frown on his face "What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed "You're tattoos that the Dalish get, what do they say about why you get them?" He asked and I think to what the Keeper said "They're to bring back history, that's pretty much it really" he nods and his eyes fell on the water "Why? What's wrong?" I ask and he looks back at me "They are part of history just not the good kind" he pauses for a moment before continuing on "The markings are what the elves would get when being put into slavery, those are slave markings" my heart stopped and my eyes started to sting "Y-you're joking right?" I asked and he shook his head "I'm afraid not, I'm sorry to upset you but I just thought you deserved to know."
I nodded slightly and looked at the water allowing the tears to stream down my cheeks. I closed my eyes hoping to stop them but failing "I know a spell that can take them off but it's up to you" I looked at Solas and nodded "What's the point of having them to teach about history when they are just to prove the one thing we tried to forget about it. Do the spell, I want it off" he nodded slowly and pulled me towards a large rock. I sat down and closed my eyes. Solas sighed and used the magic he knew to remove the markings and my face slightly burned. "They're gone. You may open your eyes now" he stated and I opened them. I looked back over to the lake and frowned "Thank you" I said and he sighed "I'm sorry" was all he said before standing up and started walking away. I got up and grabbed his hand "Solas? What's wrong?"
He frowned and looked at me "We can't do this, please just... Go" he said and pulled his hand alway. He walked away leaving me near the water. My heart felt like it broke into a thousand pieces. I fell to my knees and began to cry softly. An hour or so later I went back to Skyhold and went straight into my room. I slammed the door shut and fell onto my bed with a loud thud.

Aw Solas and Mariah broke up🙁 sorry kinda wanted to keep the story going and make her leaving for Kirkwall a little easier for her. I've started a romance with Solas and I was wondering all of the scenes for it. I watched the ones for Cullen's romance and I decided to watch Solas' also. When it got to that part I felt like I was the Inquisitor and got my heart crushed. Then I watched the scene with him in it on the Trespasser DLC because I had no idea what was in it and now everytime I see Solas I tell him to shut up because he's just a liar and my mom looks at me so confused😂😂 I can literally never look at Solas the same again tbh. Anyways have a great day/night! Bye lovelies💕