Chapter 2

I don't own any Naruto characters!

Reminder: This is my first fanfiction!

Aimi's POV

I got changed into my uniform, after that I went to my locker, putting my things away neatly. Shortly afterwards, I look at my schedule. I needed to meet with my Access teacher for the beginning of school. I quietly got my things and headed towards the class in which I was suppose to be at.

When I arrived in front of the door, I knocked quietly, before entering. When I slide open the door, everyone was still laughing, talking, or studying. I look over to the sensei who was reading a un-pleasant book for kids at our age.

I shyly stood there, not knowing what to do, when I quickly notice my cousin fawning over a boy who looked similar to Itachi sensei. I stood straight holding my bag in both of my hands not saying a word, until a certain blonde boy comes rushing towards me.

"Hello Aimi-chan!! I guess your in our access class! This will be fun ya know!" Naruto did a cheeky grin making me do a close eye smile back.

"Hm? Oh our new student is here. Everyone be quiet and go sit down! Including you Naruto!" The sliver hair sensei said.

With that being said, Naruto went to sit by the raven hair boy who Sakura had heart eyes for.

"Aimi come here and introduce yourself." The sensei said, waving his hand for me to come.

I nodded shyly coming over by him, in front of the class.

"H-Hi e-everyone! I-I'm A-Aimi Haruno." I spluttered.

Everyone, almost everyone smiled or waved at me

"Now Aimi, can you tell us about your self? Maybe your hobbies, dream, dislikes, likes?" The masked man asked.

"Well.. I like to study... and listen to music, and I like to day dream as well.. my dream.. well.. I wouldn't mind becoming a doctor. My dislikes... is seeing the ones I love in pain.. a-and rude people." I said looking down, not liking be stared at.

"That's very nice. What's your favorite core class?"

"My favorite core class has to be writing or reading. Either one...."

"Well, I can tell you that in access we do lots of that. Anyways, guys do you have questions for Aimi?" He asked.

I looked up to see a few people rising there hands.

"Yes, Ino?" The sensei said.

"Do you wear make up?" She asked making me embarrass.

"N-No! I only wear it on special occasions." I said as she narrow her eyes making me tense slightly.

"Hmm... natural beauty." She mumbled as the sensei call on someone else.

"Kiba."

"Do you like animals?" A boy with red triangle on his cheeks.