Chapter 33

This is the last chapter, please comment a ton and maybe a sequel will happen so please comment, comment, comment! I'm sorry to everyone for affecting their emotions. I got hit by my cousin because she thought that the little Lynch family (Ross, Laura, Madison and Noah) were going to die. I'm so sorry to all my readers/ Ronnies out there. Y'all are my fam; my apologies but it was good, right? Just say yes or else we won't start the chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alright, time is up...Enjoy the chapter.

----------------------

It's been 2 weeks after the twins were born and they were finally able to go home. Laura received a surprise once she and the twins got home. She was so worried about the nursery not being done but found out that Ross and the boys finished the nursery while she was in the hospital. Laura nearly cried at how beautiful the twins nursery looked like and practically hugged the life out of Ross. Going back to our present lifestyle, Madison and Noah are just getting cuter by the day. Ross has been the one to make breakfast for Laura and himself while she's upstairs feeding the twins. Currently, it's 7 in the morning, and Ross and Laura had to get up with the twins multiple times during the night to satisfy their babies needs. The young couple got maybe 5 hours of sleep but still seemed to be very joyful and alert. Laura was the first one to wake up. Even though she's on bed rest, she tries to do the things that she would normally do. Laura gave Ross a kiss on the cheek to show her appreciation before walking to the bathroom in Ross and her's room. After taking a nice warm shower, she felt clean and refreshed which is an incredible and rare feeling having a newborn; twins especially. Laura had washed her hair and got dressed. The young mom let her lusciously, long brown hair air dry while she applied a light amount of makeup on. Once she was finished doing her morning routine, Laura went to Madison and Noah's room to see them still sleeping in their cribs. Laura smiled at the sight before quickly and quietly changing both of her babies diapers and changing them into a new outfit.

 Laura smiled at the sight before quickly and quietly changing both of her babies diapers and changing them into a new outfit

"I found you." A voice says from behind the young mother causing her to lightly gasp and jump, holding her sleeping baby boy towards her chest. "Honey, relax, it's just me. The one who helped make these two cuties."

"Ross, don't do that to me and keep your voice down. I don't want them to wake up just yet."

It was too late. The young parents woke their newborns allowing the two infants screams to echo throughout the two-story house.

"Sorry, I'll get them. You go downstairs and make some breakfast." Ross suggested.

"No, most likely they're hungry anyway." Laura patted the little boy's back trying to soothe him. "Shh, Mommy's here. It's okay Bubba." The brunette kissed her son's head before sitting in the rocking chair, preparing herself to breastfeed him.