Proalogue

3rd pov

The little blonde haired girl sat next to her pink haired best friend while he had a staring contest with a blue cat. She giggled when natsu growled at it. The mini blue creature growled back and natsu flinched a little.

Lucy kept giggling u till natsu turned his head and looked at her. "What's so funny luce ?" He asked her feeling a little embarrassed as the blonde still had her fit of giggles.

"N n nothing nastu " he smiled evilly"oh Luce you better run I'm coming for ya" her eyes popped open an she ran still holding her pink balloon. Natsu chased her around the garden and grabbed her gently.

They both fell onto the ground. Natsu was on top of Lucy using his hands for support. They both blushed. Natsu smiled sheepishly while his face turned even more red making his sisters hair be out to shame. (Aka erza)

Lucy smiled then looked behind him and frowned. Natsu followed her eyes and saw her little pink balloon fly away. He saw her beautiful brown orbs fill with tears. He quickly wiped them away then ran after the balloon while Lucy yelled at him to stop.

Everything wen in slow motion....
Natsu was on the black streets and turned his head to the side only to see lights coming towards him. Then darkness. Lucy's screams faded into the background while Natsu was embraced by the darkness.

Grandine and Layla came out as quickly as they could. Grandine creamed and ran to Natsu while the driver came out and had eyes that held horror. Layla called the ambulance immediately while grandine held Natsu.

Lucy ran In the house thinking it was her fault.