1

Parkers POV
I've been depressed a lot and I have had probably the worst 3 months of my life since my mom died. My dad has already moved on after 2 months, making me think to myself if he even loved my mom, the only reason they got married was bc she was pregnant with me but they did love each other. I guess my dad just moves on fast, really fast.
He's been seeing a girl named Lisa. All I know about her is she has 3 children and she lives in New Jersey, we live in Florida.
So now because my dad is in love with her or so he says, we have to move over there. Leaving all of my friends behind. My dance friends, school friends, family friends. But I love my dad and I just wanna see him happy I guess.
I just packed all of my things and we were on our way to the airport. I took my time closing the door behind me getting one last look at our empty house knowing how much my life is gonna change and knowing how much I'm gonna miss this place.
We landed in New Jersey and we're greeted by Lisa and her daughter Cameron. I gave Lisa a fake smile.
I don't think I will like her, she looks really nice but annoying.
" Hey I'm Parker" I greet Cameron.
"Hey I'm Cameron" she says shaking my hand.
I think I can tolerate her she seems chill and she's also like 19 so she's in college and won't be there a lot.
We take an Uber to their house and Lisa shows me to my room.
It was pretty big and I could work w/ it. It was already set up but I wanted to make it more me, so I hung up Christmas lights and moved stuff around.
As soon as I was done rearranging and unpacking I went downstairs to the couch and just scrolled through Instagram bored.
Suddenly two VERY good looking boys walk in.
"Football practice was so boring today" one of them states
"Yeah I know he didn't have us do anything" the other one says.
They look exactly the same. Twins. I immediately try and figure out how their different and realize they don't look that much alike.
The one w/ the birth mark on his cheek and near his eye makes eye contact w/ me and quickly but lightly hits his brother on the stomach.
Graysons POV
Ethan hits me on the stomach like he just saw a ghost. I look at what he's looking at and my eyes widen and so do hers.
"Woah" I say not meaning to. I just couldn't help myself she is so beautiful.
Parkers POV
I walk over to them because they were both just standing there in front of the door.
"Hi I'm ur stepsister , Parker" I say holding out my hand to the one with the birth mark on his cheek and near his eye.
" Hey I'm Ethan, ur new Stepbrother" he shakes my hand
Then the one with the birth mark on his chin shoves him out of the way, so he's in front of me now.
" And I'm Grayson ur other new stepbrother" he says excited
"Nice to meet u" I say smirking.