Chapter 20 a nice date

Zaire's POV

A/N OK so I am working on my other book "Two of a Kind" (check it out its probably better than this one.) Yay finals (totally being sarcastic). But I'm back.Hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I don't know if those two will be acting like a happy cute couple ever again.

Ms. Brown let me in and asked me to wake Cherry. She had to leave early for work.

I walk down the long hallway and pass pictures of Jolie and Cherry hanging on the wall. Cherry had a cheer picture with her hair curving down by her shoulders. She looks so pretty.

I knock on her door and wait for a response. She doesn't say anything so I walk in. She was making little noises but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

Getting closer I could tell what was going on. My little baby is having a wet dream. I wonder who it is about.

I lay on the bed next to her. I take in her scent and watch her twist and turn. I can hear her whimpering and moaning my name. Her moans were even cuter than I could imagine. I can feel myself getting harder harder just listening to her in her sleep. It must be intense. Her body is moving around as well. She arches her back and tightens her legs. I need to wake her up before I take advantage of her.

Leaning in I kiss her and call out her name.

"What Zaire?" She whispers. "Babe I need you to do something for me."

"What?"
"I need you to get up or you will be late"
"For what"
"School Cherise"

Her eyes snap open and she looks over to me with red cheeks.
I think I'm going to tease her a bit.

"Have a nice dream baby girl?"

She turns her head avoiding me.
"Um Zaire was I... sleep talking?"
"Do you mean whimpering and moaning my name in your sleep? No."
Her eyes grew bigger. "Shit" she hisses.
"It was cute though."
I get up from her bed and went in her kitchen.

Cherry's POV

I get up and walk to my closet and pick out a white sweater dress and grey leggings. I Take off my pants and notice I was pretty damn wet. Remembering the dream I just had made me feel even wetter making my juices slide down my thighs. Letting out a sigh I grab a new pair of undies and head to the showers.

This dress always brought my butt out. I turn to the side looking at my butt. I really like this dress but I'm so self conscious about my butt.

My curls fall out of my bun and fall over my shoulders. I grab my coat and head down the hallway.

Zaire is laying across my grey sofa watching South Park.

"OK lets go before the bus gets here. "I say swinging my book bag over my shoulder.

"Why can't we just take your red buggy?"
"I don't have my license yet even though I'm 17 its kind of embarrassing since I'm a senior."
"But you were just about to drive off the other day when you got mad at me. Were you planning on crashing it when you drove off?"
"Well I know how to drive I just need a legal adult with me."
"So why do you have a car?"
"Because...um my great grandma gave it to me as a gift before she died a few months ago."

"Sorry I didn't know" He apologizes.

"I know you didn't know so it's fine Zaire. Maybe you can drive my car though.

"Me?"

"Yeah.You're a legal adult right? Besides as long as you don't crash the car we should be fine." I say holding my keys in his face.