Saving Demi Lovato

Chapter 1

I ran as fast as a I could not wanting my dad to catch me. As soon as I was in my room I locked the door and was not letting anyone in especially my dad. Open the fucking door Mackenzie! He screamed. No! I screamed and after hours of him trying to get in and not getting in he left. Why? Why me I never asked for a dead mom and a abusive dad.
Jj
Flash back

Hey Mackenzie want to come to the store with mommy? As me and my mom got in the car we were driving down the street as a truck came heading straight for us and was going really fast. Mommy I screamed! And at the exact moment my mom and I got hit and she flew out of the car and right under the truck. No! I yelled. I was fine but my mom wasn't and when me and my dad found out she didn't make it my dad screamed and said I wish you dead and not her this is your all your fault you selfish bitch!

End of flashback

Ever since then my dad has become a acholilic and started abusing me. The first time my dad ever hit me I was 7 years old and I am now 13 years old. As I was In all my thoughts I heard a truck pull up next to my house and a new neighbor was moving in. I didn't really see her face but all I could see was that she had blue hair and she was with a girl around my age another girl who was probably around 25 or 26 and two people that were obvisoully the parents. I then started to get really tired and fell asleep.

Chapter 2 oh no!!!

After a long a pain full day at school I cam home and saw my dad asleep on the couch with a bottle in his hand. This is it I thought this is my chance to run from the pain. I decided I would I ran upstairs and grabbed a bag money and clothes. Just as I started to go down the stairs into my living room my dad woke up and saw me. I panicked and didn't know what to do. He came over to me and I could just smell the beer on his breath. Eww I thought. That is when he smashed his empty bottle onto my back and I screamed in pain. I started to crawl out the front door until he grabbed me and threw me down the stairs. The pain was unbearable that I couldn't even breath anymore. I used all my strength to get up and run out the front door. I made it out the door with my dad really close behind me. When he caught me I screamed In terror as he dragged me back to the house. I lost my chance to run from all the pain and I don't brink I was going to get another chance to run. I was so tired I just decided to go to bed.

Chapter 3 Demi Lovato as my neighbor

When woke up I saw the same girl with blue hair struggling to get a big box in her house so is decided to go help her. As I got closer to her I realized that my new neighbor was Demi Lovato. Oh my god I can't believe it I am a huge lovatic! I lost my train of thought when she said hey may I help you? What oh I was just going to ask if you needed help getting this box into your house I said. She said ya thanks I would appreciate it.

DEMI'S POV

I was struggling trying to get this box into my house when this girl probably around 13 came up to me and asked me if I needed an help and I gladly took the help. When we lifted the box up I saw her face and back and there were cuts and scratches everywhere. It didn't look they were from her though it looked like she got hit by something. And before I knew it the box was in the house and I was done moving my boxes.

Mackenzie's POV

Hey I am Demi what your name she asked. Hi I am Mackenzie I said and I kinda know who are you you are famous you know. Ya I know just trying to be polite sorry haha she laughed. Oh ok well I am going to go back to my place if you are all done here then. Ok she said wait where do you live? Next door I said. Ok talk to you later Mackenzie.

Chapter 4 what is happening?

DEMIS POV

That Mackenzie girl was really nice I thought as I was sitting outside at 11:30 at night. Just as I was about to go back inside and go to bed and change into my pajamas I heard screams from a man and a girl that kind of sounded like Mackenzie. As I ran out front to see what is happening I saw Mackenzie and a man that was probably her dad fighting then all of a sudden her dad throws a bottle at her and luckily she ducked out of the way. Then I saw him pick up at bat and was about to hit her when I pushed her out of the way. Who the hell are you! He screamed at me and I stayed quite not wanting to get him anymore mad then he already was. He then grabbed a gun and was about to shoot but I tackled him and knocked him out and just as I was about to get up I felt a searing pain in my stomach and saw that I got shot. I couldn't even move the pain was so intense and that is when Dallas, Maddie , Eddie and my mom came running over to me and the last thing I remember was Dallas telling me she knew I would make it and stay strong.