Lance x Reader

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS TAKES PLACE ON EARTH

ENJOY

You groan at the sight of your best friend, Lance as he starts to stare at all the girls in bikinis and starts to drool almost at the sight of them. You sigh and go onto the volleyball court with the rest of your friends. You grin at all your friends and put down your sports bag down.

Your friends give off big open mouthed smiles with awes coming out of their mouths. " Well? What are we waiting for? Lets change into swimwear and get started with the game!" Allura says. "Yea!"

You and the girls go in one stall as the only stall that was not being used was the big one.

As you and the girls start to undress you stare at your belly. You do admit that you have quite a big chest [i cringe] and behind but you still don't like how chubby you are. [bruh]

You slip on your black one piece. You smile at the design and the girls grin at you." What's up guys? Why are you all looking at me like that?" You ask as one of the girls smiles and answers, " You're so pretty and cute in that one piece!"She says and you shake your head and laugh with the girls.

"Spike it!" Keith yells to Lance and he smirks." With pleasure!" He exclaims and runs, jumps and slams his hand on the volleyball.

 You give him a smug grin and receive the ball to your setter as she smirks. You run in one direction as all the guys on the other team get ready to block your spike. You jump and the guys do the same as you give them all a winning smirk as another spiker on your team spikes the ball down on their side as all the boys especially Lance look surprised as they see the ball slam on the sand.

Your team grins and yell in joy. You laugh with a big smile on your face and when you take a peek over at Lance you see him slouched over a bit but looking under your skirt. 

Your face turns red and you walk over to him." Hey pervert stop looking under girl skirts!" You tell him as his eyes look at you with a glint." You have a nice butt you know." He smirks and walks to the other guys who are starting to run to the water. You stare at him and cover your red cheeks.

Everyone is in the water, splashing the fresh blue water at each other and having a great time." Lance! Stop throwing water on me!" You exclaim as he laughs and just grins." Nah You look pretty hot wet." He laughs as you turn red again and kick water at him.

" You pervert! Stop making things sound wrong!" You exclaim and splash more water at him. He laughs and blocks the water from his face." Stop thinking wrong then!" He remarks back and you start to splash more water at him.

As you do this, without noticing of course, he starts to lurk closer to you slowly. Once he was close enough to grab you, he wraps his arms around your waist and squeeze your butt from under the water. You start to turn extremely red and just stand there as he squeezes your butt firmly with his firm hands. He smirks down at you as his wet hair drips water onto your cheeks and nose. Finally you react by slowly bringing your hand up and as you're about to yell out, "Pervert!", Lance slowly presses his lips to yours in a small dance.

An unexpected kiss is being given to you by Lance and you can't understand how he's not slipping his tongue in your mouth like a pervert. He was moving his lips slowly and softly on your own lips. Once it's been 3 seconds, he parts from your smooth, salty lips and smiles at you." Don't be jealous of other girls alright?" He asks and you blush furiously as you start to cover your cheeks.

You stare at him not comprehending what had just happened and when you do You're face explodes to a red cover and you drop yourself back. Lance laughs and holds you tightly." I can't believe you noticed." You say and he smirks while his hand creeps up to your breast." Well you have a nice chest and noticed your face glaring at some of the skinny girls I was staring at." He squeezes your breast and your head shoots up." I am a pervert after all right~?" He says and runs off out of the water as you chase after him.

BONUS SCENE

PIDGE : Are you sure we shouldn't help out (y/n)? I mean Lance pretty much just violated her breast and butt cheeks.

KEITH : Nah just leave them be. They seem to be enjoying themselves anyways. Look she tackled him. They're okay.

PIDGE :*sweat drops* If you say so.

WORD COUNT :

867

[so i probably got this idea from deviant art so if it's similar i am so sorry.]

SEND IN REQUESTS☺

10 October 2016