Chapter 1 ✔

"Damn baby, you're fucking good" he moaned from underneath me.

I gave him a smirk and continued grinding against his crotch, his hands began trailing up my leg and i resisted the urge to roll my eyes and slap his face.

"Nope, not touching" I seductively said taking his dirty hands off my bare leg.

"But you're so sexy" he wined, thankfully the song ended allowing me to get off his wrinkled trousers and walk away, I turned my head sending off a wink then completely walked away whilst swaying my hips leaving him wanting more.

I approached the door where all the others strippers go and where the manager was, "you can leave now, here, its five hundred pounds because you only made one thousand! Step up your game or it'll be a lot less next time" barked Ethan.

I gave a glare and took the money snatching it from his greedy, flithy hands and leaving to the changing rooms, after I put on my clothes I got in my car driving home.

I looked at my phone to see it was 2:37am and I groaned a loud.

Fuck! Its late.

I got out my car locking the door and using the keys to quietly open the door, once I successfully snuck into the house I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat when a blooded figure scared me and I screamed.

A hand was placed over my mouth and I began to fight against it, "Belle, shut up, its Jacob" I then stopped and saw Jacob.

I turned back to the blooded figure to see my brother was covered in blood, Jacob also had blood on him but less.

"Why are you idiots covered in blood?" I asked

Before anyone could reply I cut them off "Blake come here you idiot" I growled glaring at my brother who was lucky to be alive with all that blood.

Blake walked over to me whilst I reached the top shelf to get the plaster box down, as I reached over Blake bumped into me squishing me in the counter.

"Ouch, move you idiot" I screeched quietly whilst pushing his already injured body on the kitchen unit.

Blake hissed making my eyes soften as I went towards him, Jacob got the plaster box putting it on the kitchen table as I made sure Blake was ok.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you, its just that I was already in a bad mood" I spoke.

"Wait, where the hell did you guys go?" I asked confused as to where they'd been to have gotten beaten like that.

"We went to a club, and Blake here tried hooking up with a taken girl so got beaten up then I helped him out before he died and now here we are" Jacob answered as Blake sent a glare towards him.

I shook my head and Blake's stupidity, why couldn't he go for a single girl?

"Thank you" I said smiling at Jacob then turned towards Blake again to help him clean his face from the dried blood.

"Here" I said tossing antiseptic spray and tissues to Jacob, "your face needs cleaning too"

"Its OK, I'll wait until you've cleaned Blake up, then you can do me too" Jacob smiled.

I sent him an annoyed expression with a slight glare "I'm tired and going to sleep after I've cleaned him up, so do it yourself".

Jacob gasped putting his hand to his heart, "is that how you treat someone who saves your brother?" He said in a fake upset voice.

"Fine just shut up" I said through gritted teeth.

He just wants to be alone to ask questions, like he always does.

I put the spray on Blake's face as he hissed "shut up, its painless and you know it" I said to the exaggerating idiot.

After I'd finished cleaning his face Blake gave me an unexpected hug, "I love you" he also added suddenly making me confused.

Was he dying?

"Are you dying?" I blurted out making Jacob chuckle.

"No, but I just don't tell you that enough and I don't want to lose you" Blake added making my heart pace.

We hardly ever had the opportunity to spend time together so his words meant a lot, as he was walking away Jacob began walking towards me, "I love you too" I called after.

Blake kissed his hand then blew it towards me making me smile.

We always did that as kids, our dad taught us before he passed away, he said we should always love and protect each other.

He taught us love, respect, faith and trust and told us if we were alone that we had each other, he was our rock, our life.

And he was gone, because of leukemia.

The leukemia i had.

I began to spray Jacob with the antiseptic spray and clean his face quickly to avoid questions, "it really doesn't hurt!"

"Can you please be gentle?" Jacob hissed, "it hurts now!"

Ignoring his words i proceeded to quickly clean his face when Jacob grabbed my wrists bringing my arms down to the sides.

"We told you where we were, now where were you" Jacob asked leaning his for head against mine.

I resisted the urge to make out with him as I moved my head back "its none of your business"

"Yes it is, you need to understand that I care about you! I only ask because I care" Jason sighed.

"Babysitting" was my lame answer, the same as always.

"Nobody babysits at this time, and they don't reek of men's cologne" Jason replied acting like the smart ass he is.

Well he wasn't acting, he was being his usual smart ass self!

"If you want a job you can baby sit my babyboy, I'll even pay you for it!" Jacob said like he always does.

"I'm tired and don't feel good, goodnight" I said putting the five hundred pounds on the kitchen counter.

"Is it the cancer?" Jacob asked bluntly, I shook my head in response my eyes burning asking for sleep.

"I'll come with" Jacob said as he went into the guest bedroom getting ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth, did a pee and put on my pajamas then lay in bed after turning in my alarm clock.

There was a sudden dip in the bed and arms which wrapped around me, i instantly knew it was Jacob as he knew of my insomnia and knew company helped me sleep, so whenever he slept over he always helped me sleep.

After a while I felt his lips press against my forehead whilst he whispered a light "I love you"

I didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

      ***

Crap, but its the first chapter so...

Also Jacob is adorable and is available on Ebae, he costs over a million so... 😒

Please ;

Vote

&

Comment