Assasination II

The only one standing there, not knowing what to do, is only me. While swooshing was heard in the midst of the forest at the back of the school. A whole sanctuary just for 3-E to train.

I didn't even dared to blink my eyes as they running, as quick as wind. 'Is this assasination?'

"Nope.. This isn't assasination, this is just one of the daily basis training to be great assasins." A voice came to me, as if the person was listening to what I said, deep down in my heart. As I turned to see who's the person...

I knew it... The snake-like aura.. The piercing pairs of eyes of the bluenette... Yes, the boy named Shiota Nagisa.

I was kinda terrified as how he look at me with the eyes until he smiled, covering his eyes. "So, (Y/N)-chan.. What're your doing here? You're not joining the whole class?"

He asked.

"Not.. But that's not the case.." I said as I remembered about him reading my mind. "How do you know I'm thinking about assasination?" I said,puzzled while looking at him..

He sweatdropped for a minute and told me," That's just a hunch" and continued with a fake laughter.

Nagisa's back looking at me and asked ," So? Why wouldn't you join us?" He gave his hand towards me.

'It's not that I didn't want to.. I just... Had a dark past with running..' I muttered down my breath, which he couldn't even heard a word from it..