CHAPTER 1

Come on Abby ! I yelled.

"There he goes dribbling the ball towards the basket and......Goal!! " yelled the commentator who was probably more excited than the crowd or the players.

By the way let me introduce myself. I am Christina Andrews . I'm 17

Yup, you're right . I am that girl whose dad is running for President.

You guys make it seem like a big deal with the interviews , craze and stuff.

But,in reality its pretty much normal.

He's still that dad who embarrasses me in front of my friend or that dad who still calls me his sugar pie.

The only thing is that there is a bonus of stress and weariness added to him.

Well yeah, come on!

When you are running to become the head of 320 million people , obviously it comes with a package saying 'Terms and Conditions apply'

But ,lets get back to the present.

I'm at a basketball game of my best friend Abigail Wilson a.k.a Abby.

Yup, my bestie is the jock who actually plays in a game instead of wearing skirts which barely cover the butt and cheerlead for the same game.

But come on , that' s what made us besties ok .

I am that kind of person who would live in sweatpants all of her life if she just got the chance and the kind who doesn't give a shit when she breaks her nail.

And...Abby's the same.

Yup, perfect match.

Me and Abby have been friends since I was 5.

For all the nerds out there who've already done the math....CONGRATS.

For all those like me who pretty much suck at math, me and Abby have been friends since 11 years.

Pretty much my life .

Ah well, I look out on the court and I see the players lifting up Abby on to their shoulders and carrying her off the field.

I don't see why they need so many people to carry her as even though she exercises and stuff to build her muscles , she still looks pretty much like a starved crow.

I'm waiting for the people to put her down and then we can proceed to my favorite part of any game.......PIZZA PARTY!!!

Yes ! They always have a players only party after every game and of course I'm invited.

I guess you are scratching your hair trying to figure out why.

Oh well.. I'll tell cause too much scratching is not good for your health ...err... your hair.

It's actually pretty simple. I'm also a player.

Yup you heard it right. I'm also a player but had to sit out because of a twisted ankle.

Do not ask me about the ankle ...I was stupid enough to try snatching the ball from a guy thrice my size and double my height... Yeah I'm crazy.

* rolls eyes*

Well anyway back to the game now.

The players are getting into the bus for the party and I ran behind them.

The bus smelt of sweat , pride and victory mixed together.

I went an sat in an empty seat next to Abby which she had saved for me.

"So..How did I play??" Asked Abby.

Do you want me to be truthful?

"Obviously" she said

Well girl you rocked . You literally brought the house down.

"Oh come on I wasn't that good " she said trying to be modest but her beaming smile told a completely different story.

We arrived at the pizza place and went in.

I could feel myself drooling form the heavenly smell of sauce and cheese that was wafting inside.

as soon as we met inside we were met with surprised and scared stares from the diners.

Come on , who wont be afraid about a bunch of teenagers sweating like pigs , celebrating their victory.

We gave our order and sat  down.

Everyone was talking about random stuff in the loudest of voice and my mind being bored,started wandering about.

I stood up and went to get our pizzas. I came back to the table and put them down . That's when I realised that I had forgotten my soda, so I went back.

I got my soda and started walking back to my seat while texting . That's when I ran into something or....someone?

Something splashed all over me and I looked up to be met with a pair of blue eyes.....

Yaay!!! Cliffhanger. Don't worry guys I'll update but only when I get a few like on this book. Even a single like is ok to make me update . Also please comment what you feel about this book.

SO don't forget to like , share and comment.

Love you all........  :)