The plan

micheal, lisa, katherine and amy sat in the living room.  they havent cleaned up the apartment yet so its still a mess.   "did you guys get new jobs?"  micheal asked.

"no"  katherine sighed.  "its hard"  the other two girls nodded in agreement

"well what did you try to get?" micheal asked them.  

"garbage man, or women" katherine said.

"table cleaner"  lisa tells them.

"food stocker at the grocery store" amy says.

micheal shook his head, "thats the problem.  you tried to get jobs you arent very good at"  

"so what should we try for?" lisa asked.  

"it will be easier for everyone but amy to get better jobs because we all went to college, amy didnt yet"  katherine came to conclusion

"yeah" mike agreed, "katherine, you could be some editor or journalist"  

"i never though of that"  she smiled.  

"lisa, you could be a nail stylist or work at a recording studio"  

"i guess i could"  lisa said

"and amy, you could probably get a job at a book store or something"  

amy grinned, "yeah, that'll be awesome"  

"see, you'll have to work hard for some of these jobs but we have to"  micheal says.

"what job are you trying to get?" lisa asked micheal

"a personal trainer,and  nutristionist, or physical therapist"  

"wow, that would bring in a lot of money"  katherine was blown away.  

"what abolut christina, does anyone know how she did today?"  amy brought up.

noody knew, infact christina hasnt been seen all day.  she sat in her room the whole time.  "ill go ask her"  lisa got up and went to the girls room where their oldest sister was.  

lisa opened the door and christina quickly put something under her pillow.  christina then turned to lisa, "hey"  

"we wanted to know how today went for you" 

christina got up and walked to her sister who stayed in the doorway, "i didnt get a job if thats what you mean"  they walked out to were everyone else was.  

"so?"  katherine asked, wondering what lisa had just found out.  

"didnt get anything"  chrisitna shook her head and sat down.  

"thats alright, we can try again tomarrow" amy ecouraged

"we should get some sleep" micheal stood up and went the the boys room that he now had to himself.  

the four girls then went to their room and laid in their beds.  christina quietly though to herself.  no one knew her plans, and she wasnt looking forward to telling them.  christina didnt go out today to look for a job, she was researching ways to leave.  

she wanted to go to a new state and start over.  she wanted to leave this terrible life behind and start a new better one.  the thing under her pillow was a map and information about the state of nevada.  it wasnt to far away, so she could make it there just fine.  

in her mind there was no way they could get her siblings back and even if they did it would be terrible for them.  she thought they are better of getting a foster family.  

christina quietly asked her self if it was the best choice.  her answer was yes.

sorry for another short chapter, ill try to make the next one longer. hope you enjoyed it. 

-crazycar33