More Zombies! Living The Game Life!

Abreann rose to her feet, flung around, and began blasting at the zombies with her M16. She knew that Angela was not meant for the game, and that is why she was sent back into the real world.

But how come Andres and I are stuck here having to fight for our lives? She wondered as she ran toward the door on the stage that led to the boiler room. She pushed it open and was followed by at least fifteen zombies.

We can't survive like this! She thought as she ran down the stairs and to the gate leading into the alley. She pushed that open and ran toward the other door leading back into the lobby. She flipped around and used up the rest of her M16 ammo on five zombies. She hung the empty gun on her shoulder and pulled out her favorite, and most treasured pistol.

---Back With Andres---

He, Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo ran for their lives as Andres would occasionally cover them with his Thunder Gun. Andres knew how good he was at the game, but it was much harder in real life than it had seemed. Even being as good as he is, he could not survive much longer without help. He and his sister had barely been in the game for an hour, and they have already had to run like they never had before.

This is fucking bullshit!!! He thought as he ran ahead of them and reloaded. He only had a few rounds left, and knew that he would have to find more ammo soon.

They met back up with Abreann and the zombies following her. They had made it through three rounds, and were already exhausted. Abreann almost tripped, but she quickly regained her balance.

Andres got the remaining twenty zombies to follow him. He got them all in a group, and took them all out with one blast from the Thunder Gun.

Abreann dropped to the floor as Andres hung his empty gun on his back. She looked around the building, and noticed how dark it was outside.

We need to start rebuilding barriers as soon as possible. She thought to herself as she stood up and walked over to a window. She picked up some boards as the guys stared at her blankly.

"Well?" She said as she turned to face the guys staring at her. "Are you guys gonna help me, or are you gonna stand there like a rock?" She asked sarcastically as Andres walked over to her.

"You go around elsewhere." He said as Abreann sighed, and walked with Dempsey to check the rest of the theatre. She had walked into the dressing room first. The only barrier that needed fixing was the one closest to the MP5K. Dempsey rebuilt it as Abreann went to swap her empty M16 with a different gun from the box. She watched each gun cycle through each other until it stopped on another gun that she had wanted since the beginning of the game.

Finally! She thought to herself as she held the red and green gun in her hands. The b-e-a-utiful Ray Gun. She thought as Dempsey stood next to her.

"Ahem." He said, causing Abreann to nearly jump out of her skin. She flung around and almost punched him in his face. He took a step back and laughed as Abre walked up the stairs to the portrait room.

She rebuilt the only barrier in that room as Dempsey rebuilt the one by the bathroom. After she finished rebuilding, she walked over to the four pictures that hung on the wall. The very first one on the far right had none other than Tank Dempsey's face on it. Dempsey walked up and stood next to her.

"Ah. A tale of two Dempseys. Starts slow, but has a happy ending."

Abreann turned toward him and looked at him like he was retarded. Wow. He actually DOES say that. Pfft. Typical.