things change i guess..

okay their was this girl that started her first year of high school year 7, she had so many friends and was so popular a few weeks into school she ended up dating the popular kid in the class two weeks into their relationship he cheated on her and then dumped her. from then on she was being teasted by all the people she use to call her friends, all the girls in her class ganged up on her called her names and teasted her, she was to scared to go to school because how perople made her feel everytime she went to class she would cry all the teachers asked if she wanted help she always said "no" she didnt want any help she could do it all her self but as she knew deap down she couldn't. Her parents found out about this teasing and tried to help her out but she didn't want any help she just wanted to get though it on her own.

Half way though the year it got worse when she did sport like swimming her class would tease her because how big her hips are and how fat her legs are, how ugly she looks and why she wears so much makeup. in every class she would sit by herself and everybody would laugh at her cause she never had a partner when it came to the subjects and presentations we had to do. It was getting really bad she didn't know how to handle it any more it was so stressfull and she hated it so much their was rumors going around the school that she's gone out with nearly every year 7 in the school how she wore her school cloths there was just so many things going around. she thought to herself that she would have a talk to her parents she told them that maybe the best choice was to move schools and get a better start, they told her that the year is almost over and that year 8 would be a better start for you she looked at them in shock and said 'okay i'll see how it goes".

the year was eneding and it came to making classes for next year and she was so happy year 8 was going to be so much better then what everything is now at the moment.

the end of the year last day of school wasn't to bad i guess people decided to be nice to me which was strange and well she just ignored half those people but the day went fast and soon it was home time she caught the bus home and felt excited because year 7 was over " year 8's coming yay!".

6 weeks went past one by one and before she knew it year 8 started tomrrow and she was getting ready with all her schools cloths, she went to bed to excited to sleep woke up the next morning and walked to school she seemed so differnet like she wasn't the same but she thought that maybe this was a chance to start again