PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

    Mallory Parker had received no greater joy than when she sunk her teeth into her latest victim, whom she had found cluelessly wandering the streets of New Orleans. The young vampire hadn't expected anyone to be out at this ungodly hour, which was a factor only causing her food to become all the more satisfying. The pure bliss she basked in when the red liquid danced on her tongue and the euphoria that coursed through her veins when the mans lifeless corpse fell to the ground, only represent how long the beast, that had been contaminated within the dark depths of her should, was tamed.

    With a smirk, Mallory wiped the blood from the corners of her lips with her hand, before continuing in her scouring of the city, consisting of her tracing labyrinths in her search of more food. Had the woman been under any other circumstances, never would she resort to even feeding off innocent people- let alone practically murdering them in cold blood. She was, no doubt, a killer. Nevertheless, ever since Mallory had flipped her humanity switch off, she had no limits. There was no line the former witch would not pass because for her, there were no boundaries.

    It was actually quite a humorous predicament, that Mallory Parker, of all people, had opted for the most cowardly of suggestions. For, there was time- not too long ago- the woman would lecture others who'd chosen such a weak, weak fate. And if anyone had told Mallory at any point earlier than this one that's she'd find herself in a similar situation- if not one which was exactly the same, she would've punched them. Right then and right in the face.

    However, Mallory was driven to such extreme extents- losing her family, discovering she was in reality not a descendant of the Gemini Coven, snatched of her powers, stabbed in the back her own brother and transforming to a ruthless, bloodsucking beast- in the short time span of one day, the brunette could not resist the temptation to simply make the pain go away. It hurt too much. And all she had to do to make it go away was close her eyes and let go, even if it meant she was to lose herself forever.

AUTHORS NOTE

    This was really short I know, but this is only a prologue after all. This was just really an extended summary basically and a little bit of a sneak peek. The next chapter is where the plot really kicks in, although it begins from 'the vampire diaries' finale as that scene/ episode is quite essential. And chapter two will be here in New Orleans, hopefully, and chapter three will most likely be when this story starts going along with the plot of 'the originals' television series. Hope you enjoyed, leave a comment about what you thought about this prologue. And again sorry, if this was short and kinda crappy.