Chaper Four: Regrets and Hopes

I was on an air mattress in the office still not feeling well not feeling well but a little better. Springtrap was keeping me company and watching videos with me.
Video: "but I got watermelon to keep me clean!!" We began laughing so hard...I couldn't breathe. I began coughing a bit too hard.
"Are you ok?" Springtrap asked me.
"Yeah...why..." I said calmed down a little bit.
"You were coughing badly...are you sure...?" He said worriedly.
"Yeah...I'm ok..." I said. We continue to watch YouTube and we laughed and smiled. I felt better already. I felt fine for the rest of the day...I fell asleep for a little bit. Before 12am...Springtrap gave me a kiss on the forehead...and he left the room for me to rest up a bit.

Springtrap's POV:

I left the room after giving runaway a small kiss on the forehead but there was something about her I loved...I didn't know but I wanted to ask her to be my personal daughter but...that would be a bit too crazy to ask though. It was only 11:57 so I had to get away from the office ASAP...
"Goodnight runaway~" I whispered softly and went to the other side of Fazbear's Fright and waited to become possessed once again.

My POV:
I woke up at 12am and got to work.
"I hope tonight will be a better night" I said as I began to work.