Chapter 2

Micah

I looked around the stripper that was standing in front of me dancing, rubbing her hands all over her body

I looked around the stripper that was standing in front of me dancing, rubbing her hands all over her body. The shit wasn't sexy to me but I paid her to stand there so I can spy on a couple of niggas without them knowing. I seen two niggas dap each other up before one of them walked off, I knew they did an exchange when the man that stayed seated started counting the money in his hand. Clenching my fist I calmed myself down, tonight was not the place or time but muthafuckas knew not to sell to the whole neighborhood unless you work for me and I know every nigga that does and he certainly wasn't one of them. I felt the couch that I was sitting on dip a little bit making me look to my left. Kaizer was looking at shorty in front of me shaking his head laughing, he didn't think her dancing was sexy either, it really just looked like she was cold.

"Wassup nigga? You looked pissed."

"Some nigga in here selling shit." I pointed to where the guy was seated but he was now gone and a female now occupied the seat. Kaizer chuckled patting me on the back, I shrugged him off because he was already starting to irritate me.

"Lighten up bro, let the shit run its course. Next time just kill the nigga." I nodded my head taking the blunt from behind my ear that I had hidden with my hair. I did not want any of these random niggas telling me to spark my shit up so they can babysit it and smoke that shit to a roach. The stripper in front of me lit my blunt before I told her that she could go. I took my to hits before passing it over to Kaizer. He got a big ass smile on his face as he took the blunt inhaling all the beautiful smoke. I looked around the club at everyone drinking, dancing, and having all kinds of fun but I couldn't think do any of that because all I could think about was Ariyn's crazy ass. She was literally all I needed in a women, but sometimes I couldn't help but to cheat on her, this time though I made a vow to do right by my girl and so far it's been three months since the last time I went outside of our relationship. I don't know why I cheat on her when she gives me everything that I ask for and more if she can. She's so beautiful, funny, crazy as hell, smart, compassionate, but she can also be rough, abusive, a smart ass, and bitchy if I'm keeping it real. She's always down for a nigga giving me every single drop of her loyalty and honestly, I didn't deserve it.

"You look distracted bro, let go." Kaizer commented trying to get a couple of strippers attention.

" Kaizer commented trying to get a couple of strippers attention

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna call it a night." We dapped hands then I let myself out the strip club. Getting fully inside my car I sighed before turning it on. I used to love being out in the strip club, throwing bands but now that shit kind of getting boring. The bitches are all starting to look the same, these niggas all sound dumb to me, shit Ariyn was the only person I needed in my life honestly, and my nigga Kaizer.

Pulling into the parking lot of apartment complex I felt my dick get hard just by thinking about being inside of Ariyn. I took a few deep breaths before getting out of the car and entering the building. One of these days I'm getting my girl out of these fucking apartments. I was coming up bigger than I ever have, and soon enough I'm going to have enough money to last forever. Ariyn's going to be in the fliest clothes, hair and nails done regularly, and hopefully a glowing face due to the baby bump I'm hoping to give her in due time. Getting to the apartment and opening the unlocked door I heard laughter coming from the living room. Walking further in I seen my baby and Ming with snacks surrounding the both of them making me internally groan, I was trying to get some ass tonight but I knew Ariyn wasn't going to be down, she hated having sex when people were around, it didn't matter if they could hear us or not.

"There's two of yall here, so why was the door unlocked. I done told both of yall bean head asses about that shit." Ariyn stood up showing all her legs in those pajama booty shorts I seen hella females wear. Wrapping her arms around my waist she laid her head on my chest.

"We're sorry baby."

"Yeah, were sorry Meinu." Ming commented throwing pieces of popcorn at me, her and Ariyn started crying with laughter as I stood there with a confused expression on my face.

" Ming commented throwing pieces of popcorn at me, her and Ariyn started crying with laughter as I stood there with a confused expression on my face

"The fuck you just call me?" She sat there silently with a sneaky smirk on her face and I immediately knew she called me something out of pocket. Looking at Ariyn she turned her attention elsewhere making me pinch her sides, both of them had me fucked up right now.

"She called you a bitch bae, damn." Picking up a pillow off the couch I threw it at Ming's head, she had me fucked all the way up.

"Dick sucker." I shot back at her, but all she did was shrug her shoulders.

"And you know it." Shaking my head chuckling I just took myself to the bedroom to change into some different clothes, removing my shirt I heard the door close behind me and arms rub down my back. Turning around I caught her lips with mine as we stood there enjoying the feel of one another's lips.

"Thought you went out with your imaginary friend?" While Ariyn laughed I just rolled my eyes, she knows damn well Kaizer is real. I just never thought about introducing the two really and that's crazy because they were the two most important people in my life since I didn't have anymore family left.

 I just never thought about introducing the two really and that's crazy because they were the two most important people in my life since I didn't have anymore family left

"Shit got old, let me get some though." Licking my lips I looked her up and down again, man she was too fine for her own good. Baby knew just what to do to me.

"Babe no, Ming is here. You know how I feel." Nodding my head, she started to walk off before I pulled her back to me. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip before attacking her that just looked liked they were asking to be kissed.

"Let me lick it?" Looking me in my face a smile started to creep upon here and I knew i had her right there.

"I mean, that should be coo." She just didn't know, Ming was going to be down there waiting for a while.