Chapter 4: The Bedtime Story

~No One's P.O.V~

"Once upon a time, there was a sun and a moon, the moon loved the sun. Very much so that the moon was hiding that fact that he was madly in love with the sun. The sun hardly knew anything about this moon. She often though of him as mysterious, unknown and little dull sided.
"Dull sided..!?" He asked in question.
"He can't just be dull sided!"
"Just you wait" I said calming him down just a bit.
"Communication wasn't easy for the moon. Being so quite for so many years made it different with much difficulty speaking. Very soon the sun started paying close attention to the moon more often, picking up his habits fast. More came to their little story, love. It's an odd thing love, it can be anyone you become perfect with. The perfect two together, up in the sky. For centuries, years and minutes they will love each other. No matter what the cost is.
"Just like how I love you!" He kisses you on your forehead giving you one of his big beautiful smiles.
"That's right, *insert cute name for him here*."
The two of you cuddle, feeling safe and secure in each other's embraces. Soon sleep taking over the two of you.
"Goodnight my beautiful sunshine."
"Goodnight my handsome moon."
----------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for not updating in a while. I'm pretty busy with school and I still am but I made time to finish this book for you. I hope you loved it and thanks for reading it. If you have any ideas for my next book I'd love to hear about them. Have an amazing day/night

Word count: 220