13

You know that feeling you get when you know you did something wrong but it felt right? Or when you are trying to hide something even when every fiber of your being wants to scream it to everyone? Well since Austin and I kissed, that feeling was taking over my life. I could barely sleep or eat. Melanie was used to me being very strange so she didn't ask about it and Will just assumed it was my period or something. 

Austin hadn't talked to me since. When I saw him, I automatically started to blush. He just smirked and didn't confront me. I just tried to keep him off my mind. When I hung out with Will, I told him I punched Austin when he came to Mel's. 

In the middle of taking a test during ninth period, Austin knocked on the classroom's door. My teacher opened it and I looked at him confused. "I need Maggie Sheppard, I have a pass from the office for her to be dismissed from the rest of the period."

My teacher grabbed the pink slip from his hand and inspected it. He nodded towards me and I picked up my bag and handed him my test before escaping the classroom. Austin let out a laugh as I let my hair down and shook my head as we walked towards the main entrance. 

"Hey," I smile as we walk out the doors and towards his car. 

"Hi."

We walk to his car and he opens the car door for me, "Why'd you break me out of a test?"

"Well I thought we could do some testing of our own," He smirked. A blush rose to my cheeks as he got into his seat and started the engine. 

"Can I tell you what I really want you to do?" I say in a seductive tone. He nods his head as I lean over and whisper in his ear, "I want you to watch a really old sad movie with me and drink coffee."

"I guess that would be more fun for you," He laughed. "I was thinking about making out somewhere."

"We can do that after Breakfast At Tiffany's." 

∆                  ∆                 ∆

"I can't believe how sad that got me," Austin sighed

"I can't believe how sad that got me," Austin sighed. I giggled and snuggled into him more. "I'm gonna make coffee and be sad."

"I'll be in there in a few minutes," I say as I check my phone. I texted Will for a few minutes before going into the kitchen where Austin is sitting there, deep in thought. I take in his beauty for a second before clearing my throat, which made him look at me.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hello, handsome."

"How aren't you sad after that?" He asks, taking a sip from his mug.

"I've seen it like sixty times, it only affects me on bad days," I say truthfully.

"What did the fûcking ring say?!" He groaned in frustration. "Maggie, you are torturing me."

"Too kinky for me," I laugh. He laughs with me and stands up, putting his mug in the sink. 

"Gosh, you are making me feel things I haven't in awhile." He confessed.

"You make me feel things I never have before."