Chapter One

Ah, eighteen, i'm finally an adult now, that's a relief, i can move out now. Ever since i was ten i wanted to move out, I wasn't especially close with my parents, i they never understood anything, so i save up money ever since I could first get a job to move to my dream city, Seoul Korea. Today was that I would find an apartment in Korea and sign up for it and get a plane ticket. I walk over to my computer and start to look up apartment for cheap. I finally found a one bedroom to my liking and it had a decent price. I contacted the landlord and everything was set for me to move from my home in Boston in a week from yesterday. I then bought plane tickets. I walked down stairs to find my mother and father doing work. I decided that i would tell them that i was moving in a week. " So, I was saving up money to move out and in a week i'm moving up to Korea, i just wanted to let you know."

"What, no you are too young to move out, you can't move." My dad said.

"I'm not legally required to listen to that anymore, i'm moving whether you like it or not" I said calmly.

"Hun, you don't even know Korean."

"I have been teaching myself Korean since i was thirteen, remember?" Of course they don't remember.

I walked back up to my room and I quickly started to pack my clothes.

Time skip to the day I am moving

I grabbed all my things and started to head outside to hail a taxi. " bye" my parents said in unison "I still don't think this is a good idea" MY dad said.

"By dad" I said seriously.

I stepped outside and hailed a taxi, it brought me to the airport. I went through security and everything. I was sitting at the gate waiting for first class to be called. I wonder who i'll be sitting next to. I always sit next to really weird, smelly, or mean people on plane rides for some odd reason. Once someone spilled hot coffee on my white shirt and i had to change in the really small bathrooms on the airplane, it was horrible.

I was snapped out of my train of thought when i heard that first class was called. I grabbed my carry-on and walked, taking my ticket out, to the door. The kind lady working at the desk scanned my ticket and I went on the plane to find my seat. I looked at my ticket 7B it said. I went to the seventh aisle and took my seat next to the window. I took out my book, 1984, and started to read. It was a short book but a long plane ride so i could probably finish it by the end of the plane ride. A man suddenly was standing next to my aisle and put one of his two bags in the overhead compartment. He had a dust mask on and had platinum blonde dyed hair. He looked just under six feet tall and looked like he was from Korea. After he set his bag in the storage area he sat down next to me. The plane took off and we were in the air. The man next to me glanced to look out the window and when he glanced back his eye set on the cover of my book. "Hey are you reading 1984?" He asked as he pulled the same book out from his bag

What do i do, someone is talking to me, i started to panic on what to say next I decided to say "yeah, i'm only on the tenth chapter but it's really good so far."

"Yeah, i'm on chapter seven, I can understand why it's called a classic novel, it's definitely up there on my list of good books."

"Some classics are just classic because there dull,for instance, in my opinion, pride and prejudice is just dull, there's no excitement to it it's just kind of ok." I decided to introduce myself "My name's Y/N by the way."

"Oh yeah, my names Namjoon. Is this your first time visiting Korea?"

"Yup, i'm actually moving there."

"Don't you think it will be hard for a english speaker, like yourself, to get around?"

"It would be if i didn't speak fluent Korean, I'm bilingual."