You're My Type (Arukuri College AU)

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel of my car, attempting to focus on the road to distract myself from my nervousness. I subconsciously started to chew on my blonde hair that reached down to my chin. As any other teenager leaving High School, College sort of snuck up on me, and as of the moment the parking lot of Maria dorms and Trost University was just down the next turn.

I swallow a lump in my throat and turn down the corner to Trost's campus. Here we go Armin, we can do this, I thought to myself. I pulled into a parking space just in front of the building and turn off my car, hopping out and heading to the trunk to get my boxes of personal possessions.

"Thank the walls I got parking close to the building," I say as I open the trunk. I pulled out one of my boxes, then head inside, not bothering to close my trunk as to make it more convenient to fetch the next box. After a bit of struggling with the door, I peer in the place I'll be staying for the next year, seeing that someone had already taken up the task of occupying the left half of the room. As such, there stood a short blonde girl, fixing her bed. My roommate, I assumed.

I entered the room fully, and she spun around to face me, then scrambled over to great me.

"Here!" The girl reached for the box held within my arms. "You must be my roomie."

"Yeah," I confirmed, allowing her to take the box from me, and released a sigh of relief as the weight was lifted from my puny limbs. "Historia, right?"

"Yep, Armin?" she questioned in return, reaching out a small pale hand for me to shake. I gladly accepted, taking note of how her hand was significantly much smaller than my own.

"Mhm," I hummed in response, before pointing a thumb behind me at the door, and nodding towards it for emphasis. "Want to come out to my car and help me with the rest of the boxes?"

"Of course!" she beamed, following along as I head back out to my vehicle. "What's your major," Historia wondered out loud, striking up conversation. I gave her a smile as I picked up the box of clothes, it being rather lighter than the previous box.

"Journalism," I replied, deciding to elaborate as well. "I'd love to travel the world and write about my adventures, my friend Eren plans to tag along."

"Cool! That sounds very interesting, " she replied with enthusiasm. You heard the woman. She picked up a box of books, and I continued my explanation as we walked back to the dorm.

"I've always wanted to see the ocean. I come from a rather poor family in the in the outskirts of the city though, so I've never had enough money to travel there." I glanced down at Historia as she struggled just as I did with the box in her arms to get the door open. "Anyways, sorry for ranting. What about your major?"

This story has been discontinued because I got too lazy to keep writing, I simply lost interest.