34

Simon pulled me up the stairs with Josh following behind with my bags. The bag that he had hold of was in the place where I left it, it wasn't on the floor with my stuff all over the hallway like how he left it. I was confused. Josh might have picked it up but I didn't see him do it plus it had my underwear inside which would've been awkward for him.

Simon sat me on the bed and took a hold of both my hands. Quickly, Josh ran in to put the bags down and sprinted back out before we got a chance to thank him. Simon locked his eyes onto mine like he was about to say something serious.
"Did you see him again?" I nodded looking away from Simon. He squeezed my hands telling me to look back up at him.
"Is he in this room right now?" Simon asked his eyes still locked onto mine. I couldn't read his emotion but he looked pretty serious. So I followed his question and started to look around the room. There wasn't any sign of him around the room so I shook my head back at Simon.
"I honestly don't know what to do anymore Bex. You terrified Josh when you screamed and it won't take long till he figures out your problem."
"I'm fine though."
"But your not Bex. You are seeing him everywhere. You shouldn't have gone to visit your mum without telling me. I should've have came with you..." Simon carried on but faintly. I could no longer hear him. It was like I was blocked from the outside world. What was going on?

I carried on making eye contact with Simon until I saw a shadow appear from his doorway. Tensing up a little, I waited for who ever it was to enter the room, the shadow getting bigger and bigger. The bigger it got, the more I tensed up. Simon noticed because he squeezed my hands tighter and was trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear him. It was like I was in a world of my own. Shadow carried on getting bigger until they walked into the room. My eyes widened, terrified to see who it was...but...it was Josh and Vikk. I exhaled to relax, my body going back to usual; still not being able to hear though. They started talking while I sat there and watched like a creepy doll. No words were coming out their voices, it was like they were mouthing. Simon looked over at me but then quickly looked away then followed by Josh and Vikk. I frowned as I patiently waited for Josh and Vikk to leave; still not speaking.

As they were still talking, Josh
looked over to me and smirked. It looked exactly like his smirk; the height and facial expression. His hair colour was the exact same as him and Josh's eyes turned from a caring green to a dark black. The beard moulted away until there was stubble left hanging. He looked exactly like him.

Frantically, I wrestled my hands out of Simon and moved further back into the bed until I was touching the head board. I put a pillow on top of my chest as I curled up into a ball. My eyes staying on Josh incase I noticed any more changes. He was inside of Josh.
"Get him out!" I cried, still not being unable to hear anything. It was just an ear piercing squeak,; it was getting louder and louder. I put my hands over my ears trying to defend them from the deafening squeak but it was no use. I screamed louder and started to cry due to the ear piercing squeak. I felt presence come towards me and pull me in for a hug. I looked up to see Simon trying to calm me down. He stroked my hair and pulled me close attempting to reduce the high pitched noise. It wasn't getting any quieter so I balled my eyes out on his shirt.

Suddenly, the squeak started to turn down. It was getting quieter which caused less pain. Within seconds, it was gone and my hearing was back. I broke away from Simon's arms and looked at him confused. He wiped away my tears and stroked my cheeks with both of his hands. I looked away from him to see that both Vikk and Josh had gone.
"Where did they go?" I spluttered, still struggling to speak since I was balling my eyes out a few seconds ago. Simon looked in the direction I was looking at then returned back to me.
"They went, you started screaming and moving back from them. What happened?"
"Josh turned into him Simon. It's like he jumped into him." Simon didn't respond for a little while as he had to take it all in but then finally spoke up.

"Bex, you really need to get some help."
"No I can't you know I can't."
"But you're getting worse. Look at you. You thought Josh was Simon, Bex. You need it."
"It will blow over soon. I'll be okay Simon just please, don't send me away," I begged holding onto his hands. Tears started to fill down Simon's eyes which made mine fall down too. This was truly hard for him and it is too painful to watch him go through this. But, myself. I need to put myself first. I can't be sent away to a mental health place to be full of strangers with no freedom. It's like a nightmare. There is no one you know and you have to attend meetings to talk about your problems in front of strangers. I cannot talk to strangers about my problems, I refuse.

"Please," I begged lowering my voice and looking up at him while squeezing his hands. He blinked heavily allowing the loose tears to fall out of his eyes and nodded. I gasped and leant my forehead onto his while putting a hand on the back of his neck pulling him close.
"Thank you, thank you," I whispered closing my eyes which made more tears come out. Simon didn't respond instead he just cried along with me. He spluttered a few times, unable to speak; the tears controlling him. I kissed him on the lips so softly to try and calm him down.

"Thank you," I repeated breaking away from the kiss but still resting out foreheads on each other's...

Hey guys!

So do you feel sorry for Bex or Naaa? I do tbh, and I feel bad for Simon cos he's going through all this :(

Will Bex actually get better or will she get worse?

Lots of love,

Ellaaa x