Shy

★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★
I

"Trish, me and Aaron are going to south side, do you wanna come." My sister beckoned up the stairs.

"Beth, you woke me up." I growled as she popped her head through into my bedroom.

She was already dressed in dungarees and a stripped top which I assumed from my recent adjustment to the bright light, was mine. Her light brown hair was braided in her usual style which made her heart shape face look adorable.

I furrowed my brow in recognition of a clothing item which she was wearing."You didn't ask to borrow my top." I croaked at her as I buried my head further into my pillow.

"I know, but it looks cuter on me," she sighed in satisfaction," text me when you get to the beach, alright freckles." She tousled my hair playfully before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You can keep the top if you let me borrow the dungarees, it's my day to wear them." I sat bolt up right in bed and raised my eyebrows as my sister cheeked herself out in my mirror.

"Fine, can I borrow some of your jeans then. We both know you have better fashion sense than me."

I smirked as she quickly unbuttoned the dungarees and furrowed around in my draws.

She's dropped a dress size this summer which was noticeable as her abdomen had become tauter and she easily could fit into my size.

"Have fun love birds." I cooed as I heard her sandals tap against the wooden staircase on her way down.

"Aaron, let's take my car this time." Beth blabbered to her boyfriend happily. I could just imagine her draped against his back and cuddling him; they usually were inseparable.

It was sort of nauseating but kinda the most wonderful thing in the world to see my sister so happy with another soul. I decided to put up with their lovey-dovey antics most of the time.

Unless it was in public then I just exposed them by embarrassingly chanting, "No PDA, please." And if that didn't work then I usually just got their attention by threatening to cook dinner; which we all know is a bad idea and a very distracting one, to say the least.

"Is she not coming with us?" I heard Aaron question in a disappointed tone to Beth from the kitchen in his mouth-watering-attractive-Australian-accent.

Aaron is extremely attractive.

He's also tanned and a beautiful definition of a man. His personality is good too, especially his sense of humour, I really approve of him for my sister. We always flirt with each other when my sister isnt't around and I know he enjoys my company more than hers on most occasions. She's a little uptight at times, trying to be the adult in the relationship.

But I think the reason why I'm still single is because I'm in a relationship with my bed and we have been going out for the past twenty-two years. No guy a couple years older will change that.

At least that's what I thought.

"Catch you later Freckles." Aaron sniggered as his shut the front door behind him.

"Laters." I replied as I welcomed my head back onto my pillow.

★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★
Please comment,
vote & add to reading lists;
if you enjoy reading this book.